Valdo Calocane

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Diminished responsibility. !!!!!

So what is Murder? Clear thinking with no mental issues?

It does sound like mental illness/diminished responsibility to me but perhaps that person shouldn’t have been allowed to go out walking the streets?

that person shouldn’t have been allowed to go out walking the streets?
Resources are at an all time low. It's the same reason 999 calls are not being responded to. People are dying - being murdered in their own homes.

Who'd vote for the cost-cutting Cons eh. At least their chums are getting wealthier though.

Who'd vote for the cost-cutting Cons eh. At least their chums are getting wealthier though.
Never mind. That’ll all be fixed if Sir Kier takes the reins, won’t it, or are you going to go the same way as Notch now and start laying down the pre-excuses as to why he won’t be able to do feck all, blaming who else but…the Cons?

If that’s true, no point in voting for him, is there - might as well let the Tories carry on doing things and seeing their plans through, eh? ;)

Blimey three 500 quid an hour (?) plus quacks diagnose the fruit cake as some mental case or not

I could have told them he was a fruit cake for a fraction of there fees

Who cares any way guilty as charged smoking gun evidence

Bump him off not that bothered how he is bumped off tbh

But he would not be breathing

tests could be carried out to see if he has any suitable organs to harvest fir people awaiting irgan transplant

It does sound like mental illness/diminished responsibility to me but perhaps that person shouldn’t have been allowed to go out walking the streets?
Usually fine if they take their medication and are supervised so they continue to self medicate. Sadly they often have to fend for themselves, they take the meds, feel fine, so see no reason to take the meds and go backwards.

Blimey three 500 quid an hour (?) plus quacks diagnose the fruit cake as some mental case or not

I could have told them he was a fruit cake for a fraction of there fees

Who cares any way guilty as charged smoking gun evidence

Bump him off not that bothered how he is bumped off tbh

But he would not be breathing

tests could be carried out to see if he has any suitable organs to harvest fir people awaiting irgan transplant
You could apply for a brain transplant

Thatcher's care in the community put dangerous people on the streets.

The Tories have cut services to the bone over the decades to allow for tax cuts and even the most ardent Tory supporters must realise that this has had a detrimental effect for many people.

Would you apply that same logic to for example, a person running down a street wielding a scaffold pole chasing someone with intent on doing them harm?

The Tories have cut services to the bone over the decades to allow for tax cuts and even the most ardent Tory supporters must realise that this has had a detrimental effect for many people.

I'm not defending the blue tnucs, but it is not as clear-cut as what you've posted.

The lunatic was known about, and not effectively dealt with.

Like the woman whose repeated calls for protection from her abusive partner, or people not bothering to report the owner-of-the-out-of-control-dog, balaclava-clad-scum-wheelieing-around-on-e-bikes - "we can't do anything until something happens" is the response.

And that response is as much about living in a free society - one where you don't just go around detaining anyone you don't like the look of - as it is about lack of resources.

Discuss.

Sponsored Links
Back