Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was nothing to do with 'style'. Backs up exactly what I said. Black Nikes matter for the rioting feral youth.
Actually the thugs intent on violence usually prefer steel toe capped trainers ;)

Sponsored Links
What on Earth are you talking about. Grow up you big tart.
It's very simple.
You were a MOT tester apparently. So you must have been fully aware of the rules pertaining to the issue of a test certificate.

You openly admitted to keeping a car in Spain for 6 years, fully taxed, tested, and insured, without it ever returning to UK in that time.

You openly admitted it was registered in UK and not registered in Spain.

You claimed you taxed and insured it in UK under UK registration.

You must have had a MOT to tax it.

The only way you could have taxed it is to have had a fraudulent MOT.

Are you following me so far?

I have guests arriving now so I will return to this discussion.

For now, suffice to say, you are in no way concerned with breaking the law, yet you choose that to complain about foreigners.

That also proves your racist behaviour.

I'll be back.

Yeah let’s get back to Farage who is the reason behind these riots
Indeed...

He is quoted as saying "he is "appalled" by the weekend's unrest"

But then stirs it up even more by saying, "the majority of our population can see the fracturing of our communities as a result of mass, uncontrolled immigration"...

Corporal garbage is a clear and present danger to the UK!

Sponsored Links
It's very simple.
You were a MOT tester apparently. So you must have been fully aware of the rules pertaining to the issue of a test certificate.

You openly admitted to keeping a car in Spain for 6 years, fully taxed, tested, and insured, without it ever returning to UK in that time.

You openly admitted it was registered in UK and not registered in Spain.

You claimed you taxed and insured it in UK under UK registration.

You must have had a MOT to tax it.

The only way you could have taxed it is to have had a fraudulent MOT.

Are you following me so far?

I have guests arriving now so I will return to this discussion.

For now, suffice to say, you are in no way concerned with breaking the law, yet you choose that to complain about foreigners.

That also proves your racist behaviour.

I'll be back.
Actually, now you mention it, it might have been 7 years. Feel free to start a thread on it if you like, it’s nothing to do with this one.

Should plod be kicking in the head van drivers on their mobiles, or audi drivers who drop litter and fag ends,, where do the opportunities end?

No

I would say that might be going a tadge OTT
Plus it’s a big to risky ? Some may be non white

Yes exactly

What on Earth are you talking about. Grow up you big tart.
It's very simple.

I'll be back.
Now where did I get to?

Ahh, yes.
Your insurance would have been useless, so you were driving around Spain with no insurance, ferrying family and friends in your uninsured, untested and untaxed car.

You must have been lying to your insurance company, for seven years, for them to provide insurance for a car that never came to UK.
if they had half an inkling that you were lying on your insurance, or that the car was kept abroad, they'd probably prosecute you for fraud (your second case of fraud), you'd have great difficulty in getting any car insurance, and if you did, your premiums would by sky high.

You've demonstrated your violence, both in your anecdotes, and in your political ideology.
And you've demonstrated your short temper on here a few times, with your explosion of expletives.

You've demonstrated your spiteful attitude, dragging up years old arguments.
You persistently request people for their personal details, and when you have something, you weaponise it for ever and a day.

So I think it's fair to say, you're an all round nasty, violent racist who recklessly breaks the law over many years.
And you have the audacity to criticise imaginary foreigners of using illegal vehicles.

Last edited:
Talking of car insurance...

"Of all the violent scenes in UK towns and cities at the weekend, one of the most shocking happened in Hull - when an angry crowd of white men surrounded and attacked a car with men of Asian heritage inside.

Videos of the incident shared on social media show the crowd charging towards a silver BMW and forcing open its doors, and attacking those inside.

People can be heard on the videos shouting racist slurs and saying “get them”.

The video in that report says it all about the racist rioters!

Link

bbc.jpg

And the video near the end shows they weren't necessarily after trainers ;)

"Of all the violent scenes in UK towns and cities at the weekend, one of the most shocking happened in Hull - when an angry crowd of white men surrounded and attacked a car with men of Asian heritage inside.

Videos of the incident shared on social media show the crowd charging towards a silver BMW and forcing open its doors, and attacking those inside.

Link

View attachment 351340

And Charlie George thinks that the "kicking" they received was 'lovely' and 'jolly'. :rolleyes:
1722930111006.png

There are evidently some extreme violent posters in this forum.
Coupled with their racist attitude, and their numerous posts inflaming community division, I hope the police go knocking on their doors soon.

And when the odds are reversed, filly cries 'foul'. :rolleyes:
1722930376899.png

Perhaps the forum admin could assist the police in rooting out these violent racists and stop their disinformation campaigns.

I guess this didn't happen either :rolleyes:

Linky Linky

"A hospital paediatrician has hit out at vandals who forced her to flee her home after apparently taking her job title to mean she was a paedophile.
South African-born Yvette Cloete - a 30-year-old trainee consultant at the Royal Gwent Hospital, Newport, south Wales - said she planned to move home after returning to find the outside of her property daubed with the words "paedo".

"Both Gwent Police and Dr Cloete believe the only explanation is the "extraordinary ignorance" of the people who carried out the vandal attack"

And as for spreading rumours...

The right wing thugs seem to be going crazy about 'muslim rumours'...

Latest reports are that the family were heavily involved with a local church and he was a choir boy..

But feel free to carry on with your own particular brand of "extraordinary ignorance" :)
If it wasn't for the fear instilled in the paediatrician, it would be hilarious.

Like who would advertise the fact with a nice shiny plaque outside their house?

Link

View attachment 351340

I always keep my doors locked. And if a gang of people attacked me, I would drive off at high speed. Never mind if any of the gang was in my way.

Like who would advertise the fact with a nice shiny plaque outside their house?
And who, as an ex MOT tester would go on social media and boast about fraudulently obtaining MOT certificates to illegally keep a car in a foreign country?

Not to mention the thousands of pounds he wasted on UK tax and insurance instead of reregistering the car in Spain, for a couple of hundred £s.
And there's the numerous cases of fraud that he committed.
And them claim how intelligent he was. :ROFLMAO:

The intelligence of these criminal minds beggars belief. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back