VAT on education?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Quite often correct filly facts as do many others
So just Brexers then. Ok.
Nope anyone who posts incorrect info

IMG_5804.gif

It’s not a vat increase at all. It’s a 20% increase on education costs if the vat has to be charged. Don’t assume that because they are being privately educated that their parents have bottomless pockets. What if the parents can’t afford the vat element so have to withdraw the kid. Where would they go and who would pay?
The state schools that have spare places, because they have spare places at the moment. Demographics mean schools are shrinking at the moment. They have space to add classes if needed in many cases.

The state schools that have spare places, because they have spare places at the moment. Demographics mean schools are shrinking at the moment. They have space to add classes if needed in many cases.
That surprises me when we are always hearing of overcrowded classes.

That surprises me when we are always hearing of overcrowded classes.

Surprised me too, a quick google showed that the school population is predicted to fall substantially in the next ten years. I assume there was a dramatic increase in the freedom of movement years but a ten year graph would be useful.

Secondary schools get about £8k per child.

Wonder how the school populations will be in 2 - 3 years? It’ll be interesting to wait and see the impact of these changes.

AND some authorities send some kids to private schools, so local services will need to cough up the vat too - from their already over stretched budgets

AND some authorities send some kids to private schools, so local services will need to cough up the vat too - from their already over stretched budgets
Won’t affect local authorities - they can claim the vat back. Will only affect private individuals.

Sponsored Links
Back