Well, that went well didn’t it?

Would you take out a mortgage of £150k if I told you it was going to cost you £1m to pay back?

13bn NHS investment under PFI costs the tax payer 80bn.

Would you fail to spend on regular maintenance, repairs, upkeep, and eventual replacement, then be surprised to find "your built estate" was in a terrible state, and in need of massive expenditure?

Sponsored Links
What do you think is the primary purpose of any justice system

To maintain a civil society, in which people can safely go about their lawful business.

Difficult to do when law and order has broken down, when the mobs roam free.

Hence, swift action with regard to those involved in the recent riots.

And your answer to your own question?

To maintain a civil society, in which people can safely go about their lawful business.
That can't be right.
Difficult to do when law and order has broken down, when the mobs roam free.
It seems impossible when only the the civilised roam free.

Hence, swift action with regard to those involved in the recent riots.
If swift action prevents crime why isn't applied in every crime.

And your answer to your own question?
It's not my answer it is the justice systems.
Some principles of the British criminal justice system include:

• Independence, impartiality, and integrity
    These are the three key values that are central to the role of judicial office holders in England and Wales.

• Fair trial
    The accused is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty, and the trial takes place in open court with the press and public present. The accused does not have to pay for their own defense.

• Sentencing principles
    The five key principles of sentencing are punishment, reduction of crime, reparation, rehabilitation, and public protection.

• Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) principles
    The CPS's principles include being independent of bias or discrimination, acting with integrity and objectivity, and being open and honest with the public.

My answer: The same as the the Police officers, Lawyers and Barristers that I have spoken to over the last 22 months. The justice system is a clown world where justice does not exist.

Mayhem claimed she could deliver justice on the cheap. More for less she claimed. She delivered less and less.

Sponsored Links
you think someone venting racist hatred online has the intention to start a riot?

They are just stupid people who mostly believed the fake news and vented their anger with a dash of racism and a big dollop of stupidity.

It’s no different to the racist Jew hating posted on this forum a few weeks ago that could easily meet the definition of inciting racial hatred or publishing racial hatred. Just stupid people venting their anger with a dash of racism.

It was either late 1997 or early 1998 that a very senior police officer said to me while looking out of a window "If you think the law is about justice, you must think the moon is made of cheese" It was true and it is true today.

An uncomfortable truth

you think someone venting racist hatred online has the intention to start a riot?
Care to suggest an alternative motive? :rolleyes:

They are just stupid people who mostly believed the fake news and vented their anger with a dash of racism and a big dollop of stupidity.
Tell some of the racists on here.
I'm sure you could persuade reganandcarter, transam, et al.. :rolleyes:

It’s no different to the racist Jew hating posted on this forum a few weeks ago that could easily meet the definition of inciting racial hatred or publishing racial hatred. Just stupid people venting their anger with a dash of racism.
I'm sure you can support your allegations with some examples. :rolleyes:
I don't expect you to apologise for your false allegations. You think apologies for being wrong are beneath you. :rolleyes:

There hasn't been any racist Jew-hating comments posted on here. There's been some valid criticism of potential war crimes, and crimes against humanity in Israeli policy towards Palestinians.

Otherwise you would be accusing the UN of racist comments about Israeli policy. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I don't need to remind you, not all Israelis are Jews, and not all Jews are Israeli. So your allegation of Jew-hating comments is your perverse attempt at accusing others of racism.

I don't want to waste money our hard earned on habitual criminals. I don't want to waste money giving criminals an advantage in the justice system. I don't want our money wasted on pretending the we have a fair justice system.

Our money, however much, should be spent on an equitable system that gives justice to everyone that has dealings with it. Especially those forced to deal with it through no fault of their own.

I won't see your reply until Friday.

Sponsored Links
Back