Well, that went well didn’t it?

because they are not handing out custodial sentences for many of the lesser crimes - just the more serious ones - that is why you are being hoodwinked into thinking sentences have got longer. It is clearly too complicated for you
Custodial sentences have always been reserved for more serious crimes.

I am sorry you didn’t know.

Sponsored Links
I don't want to waste money our hard earned on habitual criminals. I don't want to waste money giving criminals an advantage in the justice system. I don't want our money wasted on pretending the we have a fair justice system.

Our money, however much, should be spent on an equitable system that gives justice to everyone that has dealings with it. Especially those forced to deal with it through no fault of their own.

I won't see your reply until Friday.

Given your nebulous word salad post, I won't bother replying at all beyond this (y)

I answered yes.

However

...still waiting.
of course he would answer yes, he generally has quite sane views on many subjects. Where as yourself, who knows what madness you could pop out with - glad you answered yes too, shows you are capable of normal thought

Sponsored Links
I answered yes.

However

...still waiting.
rioting - yes
causing a riot - you'll have to give some examples. There are plenty of acts that can cause a riot, but have no intention to do so.
you may need to read up on what incitement to riot actually is. You will find it is not posting stupid racist tweets, saying you don't care if people do xyz.

Last edited:
you may need to read up on what incitement to riot actually is. You will find it is not posting stupid racist tweets, saying you don't care if people do xyz.
No need, as we were talking about sentencing. Yes/no question. You may need to read up on your earlier post. (y)

For what offence do you have in mind ? You understand that is relevant when asking about sentencing? (y)

Time for an appeal I would say.

Judge noseall. Convicts people of made up offences.

I would have thought “rob” is obviously Robbery. Section 8 of the theft act.

Now again…

What offence do you have in mind. When you say “causing a riot”?

Sponsored Links
Back