Who uses Pagers these days anyway?

Sponsored Links
Hezbollah are terrorists, terrorists that are funded and encouraged by Iran and Russia.

Hezbollah are your friends

Hezbollah are terrorists, there is no risk free way to deal with them.

The Israel state are also terrorists for their actions in Gaza

Just when I'm thinking good old Notch, you go and spoil it.

Sponsored Links
Hezbollah are terrorists,
So are Israelis. It's a war crime to use civil infrastructure as IEDs, that may kill or injure anyone. It's indiscriminate.

terrorists that are funded and encouraged by Iran and Russia.
I very much doubt if they're financed by Russia.
But you might be closer to them than I am, and thus you might know better how they are financed.

Hezbollah are your friends
I don't know any, or I might know someone who might be a member of Hezbollah, but I very much doubt it. :rolleyes:

It looks like Notch has gone Trumpian, mixing with those who throw false allegations around like confetti, and start to believe their own lies. :ROFLMAO:
It illustrates their addiction to lies, falsehoods and ignorance of reality.

I’m sorry but that’s the truth, Israel state are terrorists

The actions in Gaza are Netanyahus strategy for retaining power
And the Hezbollah attacks are in support of Palestinians in Gaza. :rolleyes:
Thus if Israel stopped attacking Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, Hezbollah would stop their attacks on Israel. :rolleyes:

Hezbollah (nor Hamas) have not attacked any Western state.
That is true, unfortunately most people in the West conflate one Muslim with another.
All Muslims have brown faces and want to introduce Sharia law into the UK, that is the perception, Hezbollah fought in the Syrian civil war against Islamic fundamentalists, who really believe that the world should be Islamic.
Hezbollah are a regional resistance organisation along with Hamas, as far as i know they aren't fighting to make the UK Islamic.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back