And some say MP's are lazy work shirking buggers…

Now try dealing with the issues rather than your Trible ramblings or is just too difficult to look objectively on the new administration.

Sponsored Links
Now try dealing with the issues rather than your Trible ramblings or is just too difficult to look objectively on the new administration.
I've made my position clear. Mine clearly isn't tribal (trible)

Whats yours? Its only bad because its labour?

Carmen I have already clearly answered that question more than once with a clarification just in case. Maybe you would like to try answer mine?

PS - I don't know if you had noticed but the Tory party were voted out at the last election.

Sponsored Links
Carmen I have already clearly answered that question more than once with a clarification just in case. Maybe you would like to try answer mine?

PS - I don't know if you had noticed but the Tory party were voted out at the last election.
I don't see you ever criticising them for what they did. Just trying to say how bad labour are.

I've CLEARLY said. I DONT AGREE WITH ANY DONATIONS TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY .

Tell me how that is tribal? Complaining about labour only is exactly that. Tribal

What about this one then?

It looks like Andy has found an anti-labour comic, and is swallowing the gossip hook line and sinker.
From the link:
Over the past decade Mr Corfield has donated a total of £20,000 to Labour MPs, including £5,000 to Rachel Reeves in July 2023.

Previous donations included Labour's former deputy leader Tom Watson in 2015 and 2017.
Andy's link
He typically missed the vital information:
Over the past decade Mr Corfield has donated £25,000. Wowee!
And some of that went to Tom Watson... Wow, what a scandal.
Wake up Andy, love, and put your brain in gear. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh look the forum troll has woken up - no sorry not biting just go away and pester elsewhere.

Try this one

yet again Andy demonstrates that he doesn't read his own links.
From his link:
She was previously a partner at consultancy firm Public Digital
So well in with the up-to-date contacts, processes, regulations, and information. :rolleyes:

Ms Middleton's LinkedIn profile, she worked "on secondment to the Labour Party advising on digital public services reform" from January to July.
So a short term contract on digital services reform.

Her new job at DSIT is as director general of digital centre design.
She sounds like the ideal candidate for the job, well qualified and experienced in the media of digital services.

And Andy thinks it's unusual for someone who was previously a partner in Digital Public Services, and recently worked on Digital Services reform should be appointed to a position dealing with Digital Design. :rolleyes:

He really should learn to read the articles that his favourite comic shows him, It might save him making a fool of himself.
There again, it might not. :giggle:

Oh look the forum troll has woken up - no sorry not biting just go away and pester elsewhere.
You should read the articles and fully understand them before making a fool of yourself. :rolleyes:
You really think that an average donation of £2,500 per year will buy a job in government? :ROFLMAO:

You should read the articles and fully understand them before making a fool of yourself. :rolleyes:
You really think that an average donation of £2,500 per year will buy a job in government? :ROFLMAO:

I understand a Tory Peerage costs about £3million, if you've been a Tory Treasurer

You can buy a Tory Knighthood for half that

"David Winton Harding, a billionaire hedge fund manager who had given £1.5m to the Tories, was given a knighthood.

During his three years in power, Johnson submitted the names of six major donors for peerages, including three financiers: Sir Michael Hintze, who has given £4.5m to the Conservatives; Michael Spencer, who together with his company has given about £7m; and Peter Cruddas, who has donated £3.4m"

I understand a Tory Peerage costs about £3million, if you've been a Tory Treasurer
Works both ways. Before he was ousted, I was about to make Rishi a director of my company, he’d put so much into it! Now he's no use to me so I’ll have to see what Labour can do for me. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back