Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
Motorbiking has a very unhealthy obsession with women who are not Tories.

Had two homes rayner been a Tory they’d be screaming about corruption and back hand deals
If she’d been a torey it wouldnt have been turned into a book, tbh apart from this forum the public aren't bothered.

Sponsored Links
appear to be getting away with tax evasion.

How did he manage to carry out an investigation and publish his verdict without seeing the actual evidence and hearing the examination of witnesses? Oh yes. It was all inside his head.

Not like grown-ups in the legal trade.

It would be interesting to know how much tax he thinks the Bra Baroness paid on the millions hidden away in a network of overseas accounts.

As I’ve said a dozen times.

All the facts are public. Anyone with half a brain can make an assessment of the tax due and many have.

Including paid up members of the Labour Party who think she owes tax

As motorbiking has convinced himself, there is no need for an investigation.

Trial by Tory smear is enough.

Given both properties had been sold at a profit and only Mark Rayners was eligible for capital expenditure relief. Either they have made private corrections to their tax filing or they appear to be getting away with tax evasion.

Seems the forum idiots are happy with that because they are members of the leftie club.

Had two homes rayner been a Tory they’d be screaming about corruption and back hand deals
I am sure she has been treated no differently than what the outcome decides is the correct course of action.

The forum idiot is the 1 that found her guilty, and still does, without all the facts

Entirely predicted by me many pages back.

Predicted that nothing would come of the Tory witchhunt.

Just a lot of artificial rage and smears.

Prolonged by many pages from...

Can you guess?

Motorbiking.

Predicted that nothing would come of the Tory witchhunt.

Just a lot of artificial rage and smears.

Prolonged by many pages from...

Can you guess?

Motorbiking.
has the taxman announced no investigation then or nothing to answer ?

These things tend not to be made public. She and her ex husband may well have corrected the filing.

Anyone can see that she and/or he did not follow the rules. One of them tried to lie about it and likely caused a problem for the other in doing so.

Entirely predicted by me many pages back.

Nothing changes. She’s been cleared of absolutely nothing.

She has, at least, been cleared over the council tax part of things. Also, at one point, after I had pointed out to you that the electoral offences were actually time barred, you then claimed that they still might be part of some overarching fraud prosecution.

But I am actually more interested in the process. If, as you claim, there was never any possibility of the police bringing charges, because it was outside their remit. And presumably the Tory party also knew this. Are you happy with what's gone on. Do you believe it is a healthy development, for our country, if the ruling party is able to pressure police forces into investigating their political opponents on spurious grounds.

Sponsored Links
Back