Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
I can't stand the woman. It all sounded very fishy to me. However if the police say nothing to see then as far as I can work out it's finished.
I would of found it hilarious if she got pinched, not gonna lie about that but if the case has been dropped that's it really.

other than the fact that they said...

“Matters involving council tax and personal tax do not fall into the jurisdiction of policing. GMP has liaised with Stockport Council and information about our investigation has been shared with them. Details of our investigation have also been shared with His Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).”

What is common ground on this thread, is why it took them so long to investigate and why they chose now to make a statement.

Sponsored Links
Could be she might have stumped up thousands but I don't think we'll ever know. Some of my mates got caught in a VAT fiddle a few years ago. They settled up, end of story. It would have been very wrong if the HMRC put the details in the local news. I suppose they could of refused to make an agreement, gone to court, had the bill involved etc etc and been in the paper but where they coughed up that didn't happen.

I'd not realised HMRC have already cleared her. According to the Mail, anyway.

HMRC would not comment on an individual's tax affairs, but it is understood they had already looked into the matter at Ms Rayner's request and concluded there was no capital gains tax liability.

The neighbours are furious. Almost as furious as MBK! Lock her up. Lock her up.

I'd not realised HMRC have already cleared her. According to the Mail, anyway.

The neighbours are furious. Almost as furious as MBK! Lock her up. Lock her up.
I'm not furious - I predicted the "investigation" would go nowhere.

I am amused by all the leftie bedwetters claiming she has been cleared of all wrong doing.

Tell me..

I do 100mph in a 70mph and plod take no acton until a year later, making the offence out of time, have I still broken the law or have I be cleared of all wrong doing?

I am amused by all the leftie bedwetters claiming she has been cleared of all wrong doing.

Tell me..

I do 100mph in a 70mph and plod take no acton until a year later, making the offence out of time, have I still broken the law or have I be cleared of all wrong doing?

We are talking about tiny potential issues from many years ago. The police, the council and now apparently HMRC are saying there is no case. It's starting to look a bit obsessive.

Tell me..

Except the above has no comparison or relevance to Rayner and her dealings with HMRC.
All the drama was constructed falsely by a disgruntled Tory MP and a DIYnot, knicker wetting woman hater, with a very poor grasp of the law.
Give it up boyo, it's sad.

Could be she might have stumped up thousands but I don't think we'll ever know. Some of my mates got caught in a VAT fiddle a few years ago. They settled up, end of story. It would have been very wrong if the HMRC put the details in the local news. I suppose they could of refused to make an agreement, gone to court, had the bill involved etc etc and been in the paper but where they coughed up that didn't happen.
In other words.

It's been investigated, its sorted. No details released.

Let it go mbk. You are making yourself look even worse than normal

The dogs on here are in tears - the law must be wrong in their eyes or Plod is woke.

Sponsored Links
Back