Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIF.HMlEp821WPMkwGNghMbs3Q
Made up image

Sponsored Links
It's usually the case where a successful candidate cuts through the ambient noise during an election and delivers a killer line, and/or delivers a speech which sets the tone and creates a narrative for people to buy into

I asked for desirable or essential attributes.

You've just said "deliver a soundbite".

Which might get you elected, but is fook all use when you need someone of substance to actually do the job.

Sponsored Links
It is strange that the Sec Serv allowed him a photo opportunity.
True. In the actual event some had their arms up to try and block head shots at some angle or the other. True he did punch his fist up but he could hardly be seen.

True. In the actual event some had their arms up to try and block head shots at some angle or the other. True he did punch his fist up but he could hardly be seen.
A former presidential Sec Serv bodyguard commented that they can remove his shoes but can’t stop him fist pumping the air.

would that include the member of the SS that was on her knees hiding behind trump instead of smothering him
She wasn’t on her knees, she was just short. Maybe dumbf likes it that way.

"Donald Trump's vice-presidential candidate JD Vance has defended resurfaced comments in which he called Democratic politicians a "bunch of childless cat ladies with miserable lives".

That should win him a few extra votes.

That's not what I've read.
It does seem like it’s real judging by this article

Damn shame for Trump his assassination I attempt is now out of the news cycle and has been replaced by Kamala Harris rising rapidly in the polls

"Donald Trump's vice-presidential candidate JD Vance has defended resurfaced comments in which he called Democratic politicians a "bunch of childless cat ladies with miserable lives".

That should win him a few extra votes.
His defence of that was absurd; saying Democrats are against family...and now he's upset Jennifer Aniston who's tried ivf treatment in her quest for children. Ironic, really, seeing as Vance's own children were born after the same treatment. The last thing Republican' should do is get involved in women's issues or, worse, allow the Democrats any leverage on the subject.

Trump also urged Christians to turn out for him ahead of Election Day, calling it the "most important election ever." He added that if elected, Christian-related concerns will be "fixed" so much so that they would no longer need to be politically engaged.

"You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what? It’ll be fixed, it’ll be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians," he said.

Trump also promised to create an anti-Christian bias federal task force, as well as to defund schools "pushing critical race theory, transgender insanity, and other inappropriate racial, sexual or political content onto the lives of our children."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back