Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it Jonathan, Just stop it now. For many on here the knowledge it's not a fake could be too much to bear.
You jut need to watch video of the actual event. Many are part clips but at least one follows the entire process of getting him off the stage. All show a fist pump but there can not be a camera angle that would produce the shot.

What I should have said is staged and not the actual event. The staged one sort of says please do take another shot at his head.

Sponsored Links
The majority of N.I. is still non Roman Catholic.
My comment was comparing Catholics to Protestants.

You are trying to give the impression that the majority of the population is Roman Catholic.
I never implied nor tried to give that impression.
You have replaced my argument with your own straw man argument.
Hence my previous comment:
Your not-so-clever replacement of the words does not change the fact that there are now more Catholics than Protestants.

I have explained before that the rise in the number of Roman Catholics in the population is due to immigration from Eastern Europe.
I gave no reason for the now greater number of Catholics compared to Protestants. The reason is irrelevant.

You seem intent on trying to equate Roman Catholic with Irish Nationalist/Republican.
I don't need to equate Catholicism with Republican in NI, it's already a popular conception.

They are a legitimate democratic political party now with some good policies.
Really!
Sinn Fein still refuse to disassociate their party from the IRA terrorist campaign.
They say that IRA killings of Protestant's and security force members was legitimate but they still want prosecutions of former security force members and Loyalist paramilitaries.

Sponsored Links
Really!
Sinn Fein still refuse to disassociate their party from the IRA terrorist campaign.
They say that IRA killings of Protestant's and security force members was legitimate but they still want prosecutions of former security force members and Loyalist paramilitaries.
UVA, UDA, LVF, and RHC are loyalist paramilitary groups designated as terrorists. Has any of the Loyalist political parties in NI disassociated themselves with these groups?

Which you immediately and undeservedly associate to anyone who doesn't share your ideology. :rolleyes:
Including a sovereign independent nation. :rolleyes:
I didn't mention ideology,I referred to a set of moral values which are universal.

I didn't mention ideology,I referred to a set of moral values which are universal.
You think that UK has a universal moral right to dominate Ireland's political future?

What planet are you on? :rolleyes:

I think you're having your own private discussion with yourself which bears no resemblance to my comments. :rolleyes:

UVA, UDA, LVF, and RHC are loyalist paramilitary groups designated as terrorists. Has any of the Loyalist political parties in NI disassociated themselves with these groups?
Mainstream Unionist parties have condemned terrorism from any group.
So called Loyalist political parties linked to paramilitaries have zero support amongst the Unionist electorate

Have you ever watched one of his speeches…..rambling, incoherent, endless lies, non stop insults. Not the work of a mature adult.
Oh the Irony you are just describing yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back