Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Mainstream Unionist parties have condemned terrorism from any group.
So called Loyalist political parties linked to paramilitaries have zero support amongst the Unionist electorate
You're obviously intent on diverting and in having your own private discussion about your favourite topic.

Your original assertion was that UK has a moral right to expect Ireland to kowtow to UK's desires.
That assertion, since reaffirmed by you, is deeply immoral.
I have no desire to wander off in your preferred favourite topic, which has probably been done to death in previous discussions on here.

There is currently peace in Ireland/NI, I have no desire to drag up longstanding vendettas. Let it go..

I'm hoping that a lot of those who felt sorry for Trump after the assassination attempt will remember why they hated him. The other night, at a rally, he was mocking people who said they thought that experience might make him a nicer, more unifying person.

What I should have said is staged and not the actual event. The staged one sort of says please do take another shot at his head.

Are you saying they went back to the venue and re-created it?

You're obviously intent on diverting and in having your own private discussion about your favourite topic.

Your original assertion was that UK has a moral right to expect Ireland to kowtow to UK's desires.
That assertion, since reaffirmed by you, is deeply immoral.
I have no desire to wander off in your preferred favourite topic, which has probably been done to death in previous discussions on here.

There is currently peace in Ireland/NI, I have no desire to drag up longstanding vendettas. Let it go..
You introduced the subject of N.Ireland into the thread.
Don't post crap and i won't respond.
OK.

Are you saying they went back to the venue and re-created it?

I was having a discussion with friends last night and several of them were under the bizarre impression that all involved went to a studio after the event to 'recreate the moment'.

There is another of Evan Vucci's photos that shows the bullet in flight. Great phographer in the right place at the right time.

Trump still leading

Well within the margin of error, and it's getting closer.

It's the seven swing states where the polls will matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back