Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampon tim as a running mate a man that ran away from war and then says he wants weapons banned that he carried into a battle zone another delusion fool guess it was struggle for her to find someone that made her look good

Sponsored Links
Hilarious tweet from Trump. I hope he really is having a mental breakdown. "What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE,” the post read. “He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!”

Weird old man.

You're talking about the orange draft dodger whose dad paid a crooked doctor to say he had bone spurs.
Nope the orange guy never claimed to have gone to war unlike tampon tim has claimed and his ex unit has called him a disgrace for claiming it . Sounds like he has a vivid imagination like sleepy joe

Sponsored Links
Waltz put in his retirement paperwork so he could serve in congress, then two months later his unit was notified to prepare for a tour in Iraq.

Hilarious tweet from Trump. I hope he really is having a mental breakdown.
Trump relies on ad hominem attacks for his support.
His lack of understanding of issues dictates his choice of such tactics.

I foresee the Presidential discussion as one of persistent personal attacks from Trump, and consistent and accurate presentation of issues from Kamala.

Waltz put in his retirement paperwork so he could serve in congress, then two months later his unit was notified to prepare for a tour in Iraq.
No two months after he put his paperwork in they were deployed but had been told months before in early 2005 as is always the case that they were being deployed. Also lies about being a retired command sergeant major (highest rank)instead of a master sergeant

No two months after he put his paperwork in they were deployed but had been told months before in early 2005 as is always the case that they were being deployed. Also lies about being a retired sergeant major instead of a master sergeant

Predictable but desperate smears. When somebody has had a life of public service, a few malcontents with an agenda will always be found. This guy had been in the military for 24 years and was past the normal retirement age.

Predictable but desperate smears. When somebody has had a life of public service, a few malcontents with an agenda will always be found. This guy had been in the military for 24 years and was past the normal retirement age.
what is predictable someone lying about being to war and their rank. National guard not army so check your past retirement age (41)comment

what is predictable someone lying about being to war and their rank. National guard not army so check your past retirement age (41)comment

I hadn't realised he had said he had been to war. Do you have a link?

I've only read this story it in the NYT. They said he was past the normal retirement age. But anyway, do you really think anyone is going to care that a 41 year old man left the military? It's not like he's a trust fund baby serial draft dodger.

I hadn't realised he had said he had been to war. Do you have a link?

I've only read this story it in the NYT. They said he was past the normal retirement age. But anyway, do you really think anyone is going to care that a 41 year old man left the military? It's not like he's a trust fund baby serial draft dodger.
yeah as a squaddie i would be quite happy that the guy in charge of me jumped ship and didnt deploy with me into the danger zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back