Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I've found a montage now of Trump's meltdown about crowd sizes yesterday. I actually started to feel a bit sorry for him. Until the final bit. There he's talking about 6 January where his supporters invaded the Capitol, intent on killing lawmakers, and six people died. And all he is interested in is how big his crowd was.

I've found a montage now of Trump's meltdown about crowd sizes yesterday. I actually started to feel a bit sorry for him. Until the final bit. There he's talking about 6 January where his supporters invaded the Capitol, intent on killing lawmakers, and six people died. And all he is interested in is how big his crowd was.

Can't somebody good with graphics put a squeeze box in his hands? :giggle:
See what kind of music it plays. :ROFLMAO:
i bet someone really clever could put it to music.

Sponsored Links
no wonder Trump is having a meltdown, look how quickly things have changed

Picture2.png

He was a disgrace on Jan 6, a bit like Farage with recent UK riots. Saying feck all to try and dissipate the tensions, quite happy for it all to escalate and kick off, then standing back to say 'nowt to do with me guv!' after saying all the right things to raise tensions over preceding days and weeks.

I see it's already been done. With a clever bit of word play.

It just needs an appropriate soundtrack now.

Trumps new mantra will be MAMA - Make America Musical Again.

Last edited:
Zelenski has been been encouraged by Kamarla's entry into the race, and may explain the timing of the more audacious attacks within russsia.

That's got to be a wind-up.
No-one can be that stoopid, surely. Can they?
The UK RWR are thick as mince - it's a given. Gas 112 is testament to that, as is your typical Trump/Forrige/Boris fan.

The USA wing of the RWR, goes way beyond thick. Breath-takingly stupid, scratches the surface.

The UK RWR are thick as mince - it's a given. Gas 112 is testament to that, as is your typical Trump/Forrige/Boris fan.

The USA wing of the RWR, goes way beyond thick. Breath-takingly stupid, scratches the surface.
lol check the halfwit road digger out i hope you havent used up any of your roaming allowance to post this .
Pmsl not put anything for 9 hours and 4 pages later yous are still all triggered ranting on putting google into over drive .
Hopefully notches nurse has administered the stronger meds
Off out again catch yous in another 5 pages ;)

lol check the halfwit road digger out i hope you havent used up any of your roaming allowance to post this .
Pmsl not put anything for 9 hours and 4 pages later yous are still all triggered ranting on putting google into over drive .
Hopefully notches nurse has administered the stronger meds
Off out again catch yous in another 5 pages ;)

Please stay :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back