Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I had but can't be sure.

Your crowd posts are interesting but hiring halls like that is expensive and Harris is talking to people in small states.. All the swings are.
Trump and Harris have used the same venues shortly after each other. Trump is very angry that Harris filled the venue when he didn't.

Sponsored Links
hiring halls like that is expensive and Harris is talking to people in small states.. All the swings are.
In US, even small towns seem to have ridiculously large arenas for local school teams to play each other.

what venues are those ?

Googling shows Philadelphia for one.

"Looks like every seat is full for Harris-Walz. The entire upper section was empty for Trump," Democratic strategist Sawyer Hackett captioned a video of the crowded venue on Tuesday.

1723915118369.png

1723915163202.png

Sponsored Links
One thing Harris is likely to need is votes from the younger end of the population. Polls tend to ignore this end as often they don't vote. However she has created some excitement and that should help.

She has announced a topical pleaser. $25,000 to first time house buyers to help them save a deposit. The US also has problems in this area, not just us.

Also one that Trump also calls for. An end to tax on tips. Neither are really clear about what this means in practice but it's popular with many,
The simple answer is yes, the IRS treats tips as taxable income. If you earn tips, then you're responsible for paying income, Social Security, and Medicare tax on that tip money.
Short video here

One lady is concerned about the change. As tax is paid on her tips they alter her pension rights. No tax at all - how would the know what she earned? It seems often done electronically in the US but cash can also figure,
That's a vote winner , as long as she doesn't go over the top and panic a bit like labour in 2019

Please explain what you were referring to in this post:

“did you see them running to IMF Nope”
i know you are on another planet but where does this mention Labour and the 1970s it was in response to the other half wit saying the tories had went bankrupt in last government which they clearly hadnt as they had not approached the IMF .. i know you must hear voices in your head but jesus either get a grip of your medication or stay off here and stop imagining stuff that has not been written ..
Out of concern i know there is a shortage of ADHD medication at present so please refrain from posting till this shortage is addressed as you are just making yourself look a bigger fool than you are

In US, even small towns seem to have ridiculously large arenas for local school teams to play each other.
They take sport very seriously in the US and they have the weather, especially for outdoor sports. Even low tier gridiron and basketball games garner decent audiences. There's also a path through sports, whereby those less academically minded, but are more sports orientated, can win scholarships etc, to get through college.
It's no wonder the US dominates track and field events around the world.

i know you are on another planet but where does this mention Labour and the 1970s it was in response to the other half wit saying the tories had went bankrupt in last government which they clearly hadnt as they had not approached the IMF .. i know you must hear voices in your head but jesus either get a grip of your medication or stay off here and stop imagining stuff that has not been written ..
Out of concern i know there is a shortage of ADHD medication at present so please refrain from posting till this shortage is addressed as you are just making yourself look a bigger fool than you are
Gas112 admits he is wrong.

We got there eventually.
Glad we sorted it out.

By the way, if you knew anything about the U.K. economy you would know we have a fiat currency so it’s technically impossible to go bankrupt. But you know nothing

They take sport very seriously in the US and they have the weather, especially for outdoor sports. Even low tier gridiron and basketball games garner decent audiences. There's also a path through sports, whereby those less academically minded, but are more sports orientated, can win scholarships etc, to get through college.
It's no wonder the US dominates track and field events around the world.
College Football is a big deal, especially in Southern states like Alabama and Arkansas. Attendances of over 60,000 on Any Given Sunday, primetime tv coverage and a big buildup to every game. The smallest crowd at an NFL game last season was 61,000 @Chicago. Even so, an impressive number considering how dogsh!t the Bears were last season.
Even pre-season games have large crowds...only three weeks to go!

Gas112 admits he is wrong.

We got there eventually.
Glad we sorted it out.

By the way, if you knew anything about the U.K. economy you would know we have a fiat currency so it’s technically impossible to go bankrupt. But you know nothing
yet again making things up in your tiny mind and reading things that are not there and it was not me that said UK had gone bankrupt it was one of your compadre `s so its him you need to educate , do try and keep up.
I thought it would be more difficcult as time went on but you are succeeding in making yourself look even more of a clown with every post you make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back