Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet again making things up in your tiny mind and reading things that are not there and it was not me that said UK had gone bankrupt it was one of your compadre `s so its him you need to educate , do try and keep up.
I thought it would be more difficcult as time went on but you are succeeding in making yourself look even more of a clown with every post you make
Who said uk had gone bankrupt?

Show us where. Another that struggles to understand the written word

Sponsored Links
Who said uk had gone bankrupt?

Show us where. Another that struggles to understand the written word
"the Tories didn't actually bankrupt us then"

That was Your reply to munroasts comment of

and I think I complained about all those too.

But just cause the last lot wasted money does not mean we should be happy this lot waste money - and Labour will bankrupt the country

"the Tories didn't actually bankrupt us then"

Your reply to munroasts comment of

and I think I complained about all those too.

But just cause the last lot wasted money does not mean we should be happy this lot waste money - and Labour will bankrupt the country
Was that a statement or a question? So you misunderstood, or lied ?

Labour won't bankrupt the country if the Tories didn't manage it .

Ever known any government that doesn't waste some money? Its the nature of the beast.

Sponsored Links
Was that a statement or a question? So you misunderstood, or lied ?
never mis understood or lied about it you know fine well it was a rhetorical question you were trying to suggest the tories had bankrupted the country and are now attempting a back track.
You back track more than kier stammer

Last edited:
How embarrassing for Gas112, poor chap is contradicting himself. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Do you actually read the posts and see what is actually being quoted from what someone else has put . Im guessing here but with it being a sunday are they turning up later to issue your meds
403712900_1499696707430880_7093555097129901983_n.jpg

I actually don't think they should be. Other people need the cash more than me.
i can see your wife agreeing with you there
but you could always donate money to nhs for every prescription issued seeing as you dont think you should get it for free

If you bothered doing your research you would know vast majority of the network isn’t capable of doing it.
there is such a thing as innovation and modernisation - we should be working towards that goal. If it is remotely feasible to have driverless cars, then driverless trains would be far simpler

we need to break our reliance on these greedy bolshie train drivers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back