Conservative vote winner?

Don't know what you mean though
What I do know is people find it offensive. So is Gammon.
How will we ever get on when you think it's OK to be offended by some names but you ignore when people say they are offended by other names.

I think we all need to show respect

Sponsored Links
How will we ever get on when you think it's OK to be offended by some names but you ignore when people say they are offended by other names.

Stop throwing the stones then.

Then ask others to.

Or carry on.

Luckily being a gammon is open to all...its a very inclusive term, it can be applied to all races, religions and groups.

I'm guessing Jonathan you are black. It's a common name for a black man. But you have the cover of the internet to hide your colour.

I was struggling to work out the relevance of this the first time I read it. It may have clicked now. You are thinking that I am racist against white people because you think I am black, and that is why you think I used the word gammon?

Sponsored Links

What by calling the Sunni Muslims offensive Bod ?

If your a communist would you find that offensive?
Don't pretend to be offended, when you throw out words INTENDED to offend.

It works both ways. I'm really astonished that Gammon triggers you so badly.

Or is it trolling? It is difficult to judge

I was struggling to work out the relevance of this the first time I read it. It may have clicked now. You are thinking that I am racist against white people because you think I am black, and that is why you think I used the word gammon?
We can all hide our identity. So if someone says they are offended, then you should respect that.

We can all hide our identity. So if someone says they are offended, then you should respect that.

But what is the relevance of you saying that you believe I am black. Can you just spell it out simply for me with a straight forward answer?

I think the discription of Cameron when in opposition is a good example. Sounds angry, WHAT, NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT and etc. I don't think it has anything to do with right or left in politics. Just some people from time to time. Pomposity could figure a well.

What a snowflake thing to say, one wonders how 1.3 billion Muslims will take it that you find their very name offensive...lets hope they are not such snowflakes and get all offended by it.

Luckily being a gammon is open to all...its a very inclusive term, it can be applied to all races, religions and groups.
Yeah but that’s not how it’s meant, it’s meant for over weight , puffy, white men, losing their temper over something on the news.

Donald Trump would be a “typical” Gammon in the USA.

It’s a low brow, unintelligent insult. Much like the N or P word/insult.

Funny how all the Labour Corbyn lovers can’t see it!!!

Yeah but that’s not how it’s meant, it’s meant for over weight , puffy, white men, losing their temper over something on the news.

Donald Trump would be a “typical” Gammon in the USA.

Funny how all the Labour Corbyn lovers can’t see it!!!
Cheap insults?

Womble anyone ?

Another that can only see 1 side

other groups also apply - as you pointed out orange can be gammon too.
Its a low brow insult, but it is nothing like the other two which are just racist. If you don't like being thought of as a gammon you don't have to be one.

Sponsored Links
Back