Don't want our money? Ok.

Sponsored Links
Nonsense you clearly can’t work out that a facility half the size that copes with max 20% of the passengers is less busy than one twice the size serving 80%.

Nonsense you clearly can’t work out that a facility half the size that copes with max 20% of the passengers is less busy than one twice the size serving 80%.
Your source of your data?

In addition the food outlets marked for Schengen area passengers are accessible by non-Schengen passengers also.
Why is that? Are the non-Schengen food outlets too limited for demand?

Sponsored Links
You haven't been there have you? why don't you admit it.

As I said - its a special lounge only for international travellers and its usually fairly empty unlike the over crowded main lounge, its not accessible to EU passengers.

As I said - its a special lounge only for international travellers and its usually fairly empty unlike the over crowded main lounge, its not accessible to EU passengers.
That's because all the international passengers are in the Schengen areas. :rolleyes:

You haven't been there have you? why don't you admit it.

As I said - it’s a special lounge only for international travellers and its usually fairly empty unlike the over crowded main lounge, it’s not accessible to EU passengers.
Looks like Crete Heraklion airport has one of those too.

IMG_6674.jpeg

Last edited:
Are they called remainers because they stay in this country and have not got a firsthand clue how easy it is in european airports for us when travelling

Oh, I got it mixed up with another. On Sifnos I think. Has been a while since I've been. Never knew the name of town, just Kalymnos/Sponge Island.

Yep - there are dozens of places called Vathi. If it's deep they call it Vathi. Cyclades is also nice, but you need a ferry or boat to get to that group I think.

Even international passengers from outside the EU?
Yes. The non-Schengen passengers can access the Schengen food outlets. It must say something about the non-Schengen food outlets.

As UK was non-Schengen prior to Brexit, UK passengers could access the non-Schengen lounge.
So sorry to burst your bubble but Brexit has had no effect on UK passengers accessing the non-Schengen lounge. :rolleyes:

The non-Schengen passengers can access the Schengen food outlets. It must say something about the non-Schengen food outlets.
Maybe so but the Schengen passengers can’t access the non-Schengen lounges. Forbidden. Verboten. Interdit, vietato, Prohibito.

Sponsored Links
Back