Don't want our money? Ok.

Really and what gives you such an insight as that. How many trips abroad have you done since the rules changed
I would hazard a guess that those who have traveled a lot have a better understanding that johnnie/jane foreigners ain't that much different than us...

Unlike brexiteers who blame all the home grown problems on said 'foreigners!

As for trips abroad, less than before the rules changed...

Or did you not know that some people might like to spend a total of 3 months and a day in the EU/EEA in any 6 month period :rolleyes:

And just suppose you had used up your 'allowance' and then couldn't attend a family wedding/funeral/special event abroad, how would you feel?

Sponsored Links
filly - brexer - hates Germans
trans - brexer - hates French.
brexers - hate Muslims.

Sponsored Links
Or an Esta.

But you're right, I'm not posting any pictures. Never have.
yep those picture would give so much personal information about your self , not.
Strange for some one so vocal on travel and every other subject on here that you never mentioned them in the past 6 months or any queues or post brexit hassles that you must have suffered

yep those picture would give so much personal information about your self , not.
Strange for some one so vocal on travel and every other subject on here that you never mentioned them in the past 6 months or any queues or post brexit hassles that you must have suffered
I've mentioned queues , and the differences a few times. To point out the wrong info given out by the likes of you and mottie.

If either of you think you are important enough for me to sit and scan or photo umpteen pages of my passport just to keep you happy, think again.

I've mentioned queues , and the differences a few times. To point out the wrong info given out by the likes of you and mottie.

If either of you think you are important enough for me to sit and scan or photo umpteen pages of my passport just to keep you happy, think again.
pants on fire

I see the discussion about access to non-Schengen airport lounges being a Brexit bonus has resorted to a comparison of travel experiences.

The fact still remains that UK passport holders had access to non-Schengen airport lounges before Brexit, so Brexit has had absolutely no effect on that. It isn't the claimed Brexit bonus that Brexiteers were keen to claim. :rolleyes:

look forward to seeing the screen shots of those passport pages with the dates on them
Gas who only goes to the Costa Del Gammon has just got shown up by an actual seasoned traveller :ROFLMAO:

Nonsense.
It's not normal to idolise liars.
and yet according to you Brexit voters hate Muslims - I think its you who might have a problem with lying.

Are you aware that according to some sources - 800,000 Muslims voted Leave?

I see the discussion about access to non-Schengen airport lounges being a Brexit bonus has resorted to a comparison of travel experiences.

The fact still remains that UK passport holders had access to non-Schengen airport lounges before Brexit, so Brexit has had absolutely no effect on that. It isn't the claimed Brexit bonus that Brexiteers were keen to claim. :rolleyes:
I did tell them, my travel experiences were irrelevant, but they focus on it still

Sponsored Links
Back