Don't want our money? Ok.

Are they called remainers because they stay in this country and have not got a firsthand clue how easy it is in european airports for us when travelling
I would hazard a guess, no facts or figures, that on average, remainers are more likely to be regular experienced travellers than the little Englander brexiteers.

Sponsored Links
I would hazard a guess, no facts or figures, that on average, remainers are more likely to be regular experienced travellers than the little Englander brexiteers.
Really and what gives you such an insight as that. How many trips abroad have you done since the rules changed

Correct. Your typical brexer despises foreigners and is as thick as mince. They are nailed on Clacton - every year.

Sponsored Links
Really and what gives you such an insight as that. How many trips abroad have you done since the rules changed
It's not about my travels. But I know the differences from pre and post by air and ferry.

It's about the average person. The average remainer is more likely to be a regular and experienced traveller, in my opinion. And I don't mean a yearly 2 week holiday on a beach.

You're welcome to disagree, but I'd be curious why you think brexers are the regular traveller types.

It's not about my travels. But I know the differences from pre and post by air and ferry.

It's about the average person. The average remainer is more likely to be a regular and experienced traveller, in my opinion. And I don't mean a yearly 2 week holiday on a beach.

You're welcome to disagree, but I'd be curious why you think brexers are the regular traveller types.
in your opinion who doesnt travel ...You have an excellent first hand insight

Are you an average remainer? Where have you regularly travelled to and I don't mean a yearly 2 week holiday on a beach.

Are you an average remainer? Where have you regularly travelled to and I don't mean a yearly 2 week holiday on a beach.
This year? Last 2, 5, 10, 25 years?

Why do I have to give out my travel info to voice an opinion. But this year, USA, Canada, France, Belguim, Italy, Switzerland, Leichtenstein. (5 different trips), some by plane, some by ferry. More planned. Only visited 1 beach, was for 1 day.

Why not just express your opinion?

Why do I have to give out my travel info to voice an opinion. But this year, USA, Canada, France, Belguim, Italy, Switzerland, Leichtenstein. (5 different trips), some by plane, some by ferry. More planned. Only visited 1 beach, was for 1 day.

look forward to seeing the screen shots of those passport pages with the dates on them

So would you consider yourself the "average remainer"? If not, how often would you say the "average remainer" goes abroad? I’d say a fortnight on the beach for most people IS the average traveller. That’s my opinion.

Sponsored Links
Back