Don't want our money? Ok.

Hasn’t said what these 'trips' were for. Business? Pleasure? I suspect he's just been on a few long distance breakdowns and got confused.
Long weekend city breaks, holidays, working visits. Do you want each trip breaking down?

As an aside, did you know you need an IDP to drive through Monaco if you have an old style licence (not photocard). Didn't matter before brexit .

Sponsored Links
Long weekend city breaks, holidays, working visits. Do you want each trip breaking down?

As an aside, did you know you need an IDP to drive through Monaco if you have an old style licence (not photocard). Didn't matter before brexit .
Irrelevant really. Who still has an old style driving licence these days?

Sponsored Links
No, I wasn’t aware. Didn’t see it mentioned in the weeks leading up to the referendum. May have made 4 or 5 people in the U.K. change their mind about Brexit. If only they'd known…..
Try not attacking others with travel experience if you're not experienced enough then.

Important enough to keep replying to . And of course you can't sit and sort it . We knew that
Replies are easy while I'm sitting eating. Taking pictures isn't

No matter how clever or important you think you are i. I assure you, your not important enough for me to sit and do it.

No chance ! None whatsoever !

Replies are easy while I'm sitting eating. Taking pictures isn't

No matter how clever or important you think you are i. I assure you, your not important enough for me to sit and do it.

No chance ! None whatsoever !
And he replies yet again . When you have a bit more time on your hands possibly on one of your next half dozen holidays you can spare the 30 seconds .

And he replies yet again . When you have a bit more time on your hands possibly on one of your next half dozen holidays you can spare the 30 seconds .
I'm sitting eating my lunch, very easy just to reply.

Get an adult to help you understand. I'm not doing it. No chance whatsoever!

You're not worth the effort. !

Do you have a link for that? According to this, you need the paper counterpart of a photo licence but it says nothing about old paper licences not being valid.

IMG_6678.png

Sponsored Links
Back