Don't want our money? Ok.

gasser the rapist supporter loves to make demands of others...
Can demand what he likes. It won't happen.

Seems like he and mottie are struggling to explain why they think brexers are more experienced travellers than remainers.

I think it's highly unlikely. My travel experiences are irrelevant .

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No sympathy here, jail them all if guilty.
Have seen you constantly call for Trump to be had up but never seen you want a incestuous peado had up strange that . Were you one of those in here that even denied the diary was genuine

Have seen you constantly call for Trump to be had up but never seen you want a incestuous peado had up strange that .
If he is convicted then string him up. Is that clear enough?

Trump has been had, felony convictions along with a rape judgement. Which doesn't seem to bother you.

No I find it amusing how it bothers you what you presume I think with your inability to put any links to it

Is that you pointing the basics out to him yet again he really does struggle
You won't need an IDP if you have a photocard driving licence issued in the UK and you're driving in the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein. You might need an IDP to drive outside of Europe. You might also need one to drive in some EU countries and Norway if you have either: A paper driving licence

Do you have a link for that? According to this, you need the paper counterpart of a photo licence but it says nothing about old paper licences not being valid.

View attachment 350334
That mentions the paper counterpart to the photocard licence. That hasn't been valid since 2015 or so?

You might want to check the accuracy of your information.

Sponsored Links
Back