Don't want our money? Ok.

Sponsored Links
That’s just a post from you. That’s not a link to not being able to drive in Monaco with a paper licence which is what you claimed.
Try this then

Try this then

Tried it. Still can’t see it. With Monaco not being in the EU, it leads me to this:

IMG_6679.jpeg

Help me out here. In my book, a full U.K. driving licence is just that whether it is a paper one or a photo card. You said paper licences will not allow you to drive in Monaco but a photo card licence will. Where are you getting that information?,

Last edited:
Tried it. Still can’t see it. With Monaco not being in the EU, it leads me to this:

View attachment 350376

Help me out here. In my book, a full U.K. driving licence is just that whether it is a paper one or a photo card. You said paper licences will not allow you to drive in Monaco. Where are you getting that information?,
Gov.uk

I've linked you to the information.

It's fairly clear.

Sponsored Links
You can walk from one side to the other in about an hour, no need to drive.

Gov.uk

I've linked you to the information.

It's fairly clear.
do you actauly understand what an actaull old fashioned paper licence from the 70/80s is .
Sounds like you are the same as insurance companies etc etc are when presented with these and say oh computer says no
my license is 39 year old and i get oh this isnt working can you tell me your details again

do you actauly understand what an actaull old fashioned paper licence from the 70/80s is .
Sounds like you are the same as insurance companies etc etc are when presented with these and say oh computer says no
my license is 39 year old and i get oh this isnt working can you tell me your details again
Yes. I only swapped mine to a photocard about 4 years ago

There's 3 types of paper licence too.

Show me. I’ve shown you what I found on the gov.uk site. It says nothing of the sort, you’re making it up as per.
I've shown you the gov uk link.

It's fairly clear. I've even highlighted the specific text for you.

It doesn't matter to me what you think. I've shown you the facts

Try rac and aa too. They use the same text.

And as you have said before. Google it !

I've shown you the gov uk link.

It's fairly clear. I've even highlighted the specific text for you.

It doesn't matter to me what you think. I've shown you the facts

Try rac and aa too. They use the same text.

And as you have said before. Google it !
The link proves you wrong. Also shows where you got your "three types of paper license" from - its three types of international driving permit. As you are obviously willing to spend time just repeating "its on gov.uk" and also stating that it’s in the RAC and AA websites that you’ve also visited and yet you are still unwilling to spend a couple of seconds highlight the specific text (as I did for you). I can only conclude that yet again, you are just making things up. What for, I have no idea - perhaps you just think your word is good enough? It ain’t! Of course, you’ll now do your usual and either ignore this thread, repeat "it’s on gov.uk" or say you’re too busy for such stuff and I should check myself yada yada yada..

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back