EV are they worth it?

Lithium ignition in lift. Perhaps if it had a built in cooling device, the man would not have been barbecued.

Sponsored Links
Is the cooling petrol powered?
Of course not. Why would an EV have petrol anywhere near it?

Most vehicles use liquid cooling, where a small electric pump circulates coolant through the battery and a radiator at the front. There is usually an electric fan to assist with cooling when the vehicle is stationery.

Perhaps if it had a built in cooling device, the man would not have been barbecued.
How could it? A single battery module removed from a vehicle or device is just that - a battery in a box.

The incident was certainly unfortunate for those involved.
However would those same people have taken an open can of petrol into a lift and expected everything to be just fine?

Sponsored Links
And trip computer saying i'm going over 800 miles on a tank , how many ev's get near 1/2 that

I went to bed last night and, 8 hrs and £4 later, my car has magically gained 300 miles of range.

How many ICE cars get anywhere close to that? ;)

I went to bed last night and, 8 hrs and £4 later, my car has magically gained 300 miles of range.

How many ICE cars get anywhere close to that? ;)
That's good.
My ICE does 650 miles on £80 diesel! May consider EV next time if price, range etc makes sense

800 miles on a tank , how many ev's get near 1/2 that
None, because no one drives 800 miles without stopping multiple times, and no one needs a vehicle that can do so.

Stop thinking about cars as devices that are taken to a special filling up place once a week to be filled up with fuel.
EVs are not used like that.
EVs are full every day. Charging occurs when they are parked, which for most cars is the vast majority of their existence.

And trip computer saying i'm going over 800 miles on a tank , how many ev's get near 1/2 that

I'll be the first to admit that mine doesn't. Fortunately, it fills itself up every night while I'm asleep, so I'm not that bothered.

Sponsored Links
Back