EV are they worth it?

Sponsored Links
I'd have thought that would have fitted right in with your libertarian ethos? I'm exercising my free choice. I thought you were right up for that? :ROFLMAO:

Nope - I was simply pointing out that your maths works fine for you, the maths don't work that way for everyone.

Sponsored Links
A carrot is a carrot, is a carrot, is it not?

A carrot for you, may not be the same value of carrot for everyone, and not everyone even likes carrots. The numbers work for you, due to your individual circumstances. Would they work equally well, if you had to finance it all yourself - probably not.

A carrot for you, may not be the same value of carrot for everyone, and not everyone even likes carrots. The numbers work for you, due to your individual circumstances. Would they work equally well, if you had to finance it all yourself - probably not.
So there are carrots, but you dont't want 1. But likewise you are not being beaten with a stick.

As Brig pointed out, you have had a carrot that others didn't get.

Are you completely blind to fiscal realities?
No.

That will be you, that will.

Of course... the other possibility, is that it's you who hasn't thought this through, but I'm sure you will already have considered that... ;)
He doesn't want to think it through, as he is too scared of what he might find. Deliberate ignorance and prejudice is a lot more comforting to him, just like it is for johnny2007.

Nevertheless, as has been said, you are trying to change the question to the one you would like to have been asked, rather than the question that was asked.

Nevertheless, as has been said, you are trying to change the question to the one you would like to have been asked, rather than the question that was asked.
Yes the question asked is - "EVs are they worth it" and for you the answer is YES - espicually when I get given one for free.

Sponsored Links
Back