EV are they worth it?

Sponsored Links
I didn't have to take a break, whilst it refilled, nor did I have to go to bed whilst it refuelled. It's a near instant, on demand system, no planning, no waiting, no great effort involved to seek out a source of fuel.
Well, to be honest, my "source of fuel" didn't take a right lot of seeking out. It was just there, hanging on its hook on the side of the house, where it usually is.... Nor, for that matter, was it a very complex plan, really. I mean, it's not really that hard to come up with a plan that involves putting a plug into a socket and walking away! Think of it Ike plugging a filler hose into a filler neck, but without having to worry about making sure you don't get the diesel one if you want the petrol one, or the "super" one when you wanted the ordinary one... Oh, and you don't have to worry about it spitting back and triggering the cut -off. And, come to think of it, you don't have to stand there holding it for the duration of the refueling process...

Also, I didn't *have* to go to bed. EVs will charge, whether you're awake or asleep, but going to bed is something I do pretty much every night, so it wasn't any real hardship...

15 minutes for an ICE vehicle to turn into a fireball, mere seconds for an EV to do the same.
Yeah... I was hoping for actual evidence, really, rather than you just repeating the same claim...

I mean, you do HAVE credible evidence, don't you? You wouldn't just make that claim based on hearsay, prejudice and couple of clickbait videos, would you...?

Also, I didn't *have* to go to bed. EVs will charge, whether you're awake or asleep, but going to bed is something I do pretty much every night, so it wasn't any real hardship...

Now you are just being silly!
I mean, you do HAVE credible evidence, don't you? You wouldn't just make that claim based on hearsay, prejudice and couple of clickbait videos, would you...?

Even sillier.

Sponsored Links
Now you are just being silly!

Since when was going to bed, silly? I think you sometimes forget, I've been refueling ICE cars for 40-odd years, so I know pretty well what it's like. I've been refueling EVs for a couple of years now, and I reckon I've pretty much got the hang of it now. Always better to speak from experience, don't you think?

Even sillier.

In other words...

...you haven't... :rolleyes:

Since when was going to bed, silly? I think you sometimes forget, I've been refueling ICE cars for 40-odd years, so I know pretty well what it's like. I've been refueling EVs for a couple of years now, and I reckon I've pretty much got the hang of it now. Always better to speak from experience, don't you think?

I give up, you stay supporting your EV, despite the risks, and despite its serious limitations. We all hate to admit, that a major decision we made was wrong, or had limitations we failed to foresee, having invested in it.

I give up, you stay supporting your EV, despite the risks, and despite its serious limitations.

And you do the same with your chosen method of propulsion.

We all hate to admit, that a major decision we made was wrong, or had limitations we failed to foresee, having invested in it.

Yes, I can see that. Some are coming up with some pretty ridiculous objections to EVs, that they can't even back up with credible evidence when challenged! :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I can see that. Some are coming up with some pretty ridiculous objections to EVs, that they can't even back up with credible evidence when challenged! :ROFLMAO:

Equally - You provide evidence, that when they go up in a mass of flames, that you would have time to at least extricate yourself. I would doubt you would have the time.

Sponsored Links
Back