EV are they worth it?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It is the fuel when the EV ignites and burns the house down. I even showed you a video previously where an EV was launched like a rocket into the air.

You did. And I showed you several of ICE vehicles going "bang". For every EV fire video you can show m, I can show you roughly 20 ICE fire videos. Are you going to show me the "exploding EV" one that was actually a DIY LPG tank installation again? I still remember that one... Funny how easy it is to sucker some people into believing anything on YouTube...

Calm down! No one is forcing unleaded on you.

I'm not the one crying about having anything "forced" on me, remember...? ;)

But you're obviously ok with having battery cars forced on everyone? :rolleyes:

the oil won't last forever. If governments don't, circumstance will force it in any case! However, I don't expect that to be in my lifetime (or yours). The irony, is that those who oppose the transition to EVs are actually shortening their own supply of ICE fuel in the future...:D

It is energy-dense, which is not the same as "efficient".

And, apart from being "the most gasoline-like", it is not the "most" of any category you care you think up.

And of course, not forgetting that it takes a significant amount of electrical energy to get it to the point where its energy density is that high! You could get an EV a few miles, just on the electricity it takes to refine a gallon of petrol, never mind the petrol itself.

I sort of get the told rather than asked debate about swapping to EV... But my parents were told to fight the nazis, it was not popular at the time especially after the experience of the first world war but for the greater good they got on and did it. Its the same with EV... climate change is a war on ourselves unless somebody takes a stance then where do we end up...

I sort of get the told rather than asked debate about swapping to EV... But my parents were told to fight the nazis, it was not popular at the time especially after the experience of the first world war but for the greater good they got on and did it. Its the same with EV... climate change is a war on ourselves unless somebody takes a stance then where do we end up...

Not really sure where you'e going with this one? I don't really understand the comments on climate change? Do you see it as a "war on ourselves" because of the damage it is causing, or a "war on ourselves" because it limits perceived freedoms?

Climate change is not being made by goblins, we are doing it and cannot even agree a simple strategy to sort it...we are at war with ourselves.

OK, understood. And yes, I absolutely agree. Sadly, most of the people who are most opposed to doing anything about it, won't be around when the worst of the sh1t hits the fan.

But my parents were told to fight the nazis
Shouldn't have bothered. SS hero appeared in the Canadian parliament last year, and SS formations are running around in ukraine.

Climate change is not being made by goblins, we are doing it and cannot even agree a simple strategy to sort it...we are at war with ourselves.
How do you know climate change is bad? Did goblins tell you so? Like the seasons, earth itself has a hot and cold cycle. Why interfere with it?

Shouldn't have bothered. SS hero appeared in the Canadian parliament last year, and SS formations are running around in ukraine.

How do you know climate change is bad? Did goblins tell you so? Like the seasons, earth itself has a hot and cold cycle. Why interfere with it?
Human activity is already interfering with the climate.
Hadn't you heard?

Are we?
And were we responsible for the climate change at the last Ice Age?

No. Climate change is natural and has been going on well before humans even existed.

Sponsored Links
Back