EV are they worth it?

Talk about double standards!!! We've come over all holier than thou now! Frankly I'm not wild about the idea of sharing the road with some muppet who -

I await your bs reply to justify this. Go on, don't disappoint?? Do your best! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Speed kills! :idea:

Ask Nutjob to lend you his dictionary when he's finished learning the difference between "can" and "do"... :) Just because the vehicle is capable of some something, doesn't mean I do it. Have you owned a vehicle capable of doing more than 70 MPH? Because if you have, don't go casting the first stone!:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Ask Nutjob to lend you his dictionary when he's finished learning the difference between "can" and "do"... :) Just because the vehicle is capable of some something, doesn't mean I do it. Have you owned a vehicle capable of doing more than 70 MPH? Because if you have, don't go casting the first stone!:ROFLMAO:

OK, if that's it, I'll leave you to split hairs on your own. You're obviously too quick for me. ;):giggle:

About 50 MPH too quick! :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
300 quid? That's half a week's depreciation on an EV.
Ah normal rubbish from regan... try some facts on depreciation on a like for like basis average over 3 years with running costs.

if you do the maths you will note that after 3 years both cars have cost about the same for a private purchase :

ID 3 = 18795.9 ( purchase price depreciation adjusted for fuel saving over petrol)
Golf = 18403 ( purchase price depreciation + price difference on purchase)

If you have it as a company car then the golf attracts a 28% difference in Benefit in Kind taxation....you pay that by the way in your wages deductions.

Happy to clear up any of your delusions.

VehicleVW ID.3 58kWhVW Golf 1.5 TSI 150
Price£28,435 (including PICG)£25,080
Lease (month)£308£288
VED£0£180 (first year)
BIK1 percent29 percent
Fuel£428.30 (1)£1,575.28 (2)
Pence/mile4p per mile13p per mile
Servicing£432.22 (3)£386.16 (4)
Depreciation (after 3 years)46 percent40 percent

Ah normal rubbish from regan... try some facts on depreciation on a like for like basis average over 3 years with running costs.

Really? You seem to have forgotten when Tesla slashed all of their prices to try to sell them, at a stroke devaluing all Teslas much more than would be normal. You have also overlooked the fact that EVs started off with a big price premium over ICEs when new.

Though I do see why you would want to rubbish any facts to gloss over the fact that you've been suckered by the green lobby. You're not alone on here.

I have none whatsoever and I am saying it.

Yes, it's funny how often the two go hand-in-hand. Folk who have no experience of EVs are the ones telling us how awful EVs are...:rolleyes:

I don't like messing with 2 ton fire bombs. Even the 100 gram mini fire grenade in my mobile scares me.

...but obviously not enough to not have a mobile...:rolleyes:

Avocet's electric race car was caught in video.

Looks like a setup to me. There's space to park the car parallel to the kerb, and the wire would have been long enough.

But well done for posting up a video of a 10 year old EV, still "doing its thing". Surely you were one of the ones confidently telling us EVs wouldn't last 10 years? It's looking good for a car that must have had at least 5 new batteries and two catastrophic fires by now, don't you think? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back