Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
and then a very predictable, poor soul has mental issues

Do you mean very predictable in the sense that only someone with a genuine and serious mental problem could possibly do something like this? Or are you suggesting that it is being invented as an excuse after the fact and you believe that was very predictable?

Sponsored Links
It doesn’t matter. The bar to defend a charge of murder is quite high. In essence you are trying to prove there was no guilty mind.

Not merely disturbed, but unable to control it.

Paranoid schizophrenia for example

Sponsored Links
It was a pun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes.

With an underlying motive. Trying to distract from what the riots were about.

And it seems to have succeeded with some.

These riots are not and were not about looting

Sir kier is using the riots as an excuse to escalate control. Facial recognition, cctv. Clamping down on these protests.

Yes.

With an underlying motive. Trying to distract from what the riots were about.

And it seems to have succeeded with some.

These riots are not and were not about looting

I know. But I really think it was just a bit of fun.

Nobody else took it seriously.

It doesn’t matter. The bar to defend a charge of murder is quite high. In essence you are trying to prove there was no guilty mind.

Not merely disturbed, but unable to control it.

Paranoid schizophrenia for example

That wasn't why I was asking. But now we are discussing defences, what about diminished responsibility?

Do you mean very predictable in the sense that only someone with a genuine and serious mental problem could possibly do something like this? Or are you suggesting that it is being invented as an excuse after the fact and you believe that was very predictable?
I see Huw BBC Edwards is also now claiming 'it was mental issues' - just seems to be becoming a common theme - 'it wasn't me, it was my mental health that done it - please feel sorry for me, i'm a victim too'

the looney left seem to buy this nonsense every time

Sir kier is using the riots as an excuse to escalate control. Facial recognition, cctv. Clamping down on these protests.

That wasn't why I was asking. But now we are discussing defences, what about diminished responsibility?
I'm sure there's a myriad of possibilities and symptoms that we can speculate on.
But what's the point of that?

I see Huw BBC Edwards is also now claiming 'it was mental issues' - just seems to be becoming a common theme - 'it wasn't me, it was my mental health that done it - please feel sorry for me, i'm a victim too'

I am still interested in what you meant in the Southport case.

Did you mean "very predictable" in the sense that only someone with a genuine and serious mental problem could possibly do something like this? Or are you suggesting that it is being invented as an excuse after the fact and you believe that was "very predictable"?

You can't deny some a genuine defence because you suspect it's not a genuine defence. That's the whole point of the legal system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back