Oh FFS. Not again!

Sponsored Links
Well previous governments could have enacted the provisions provided by the Dublin agreement before the insanity of brexit...

And previous governments could have avoided engaging in illegal wars that helped create the problem in the first place...

But then those who are too blind to see just don't get it!

Latter years of the Dublin agreement saw more people coming into the UK than being returned. Six times more in 2018.

Nor can you, nor can anyone else on this forum and nor can this govt or the previous one.

Bit of a problem isn't it.
You have summed it up very well, that is literally the reality.

If we all started discussing it from that, we could save going round circles endlessly

You have summed it up very well, that is literally the reality.

If we all started discussing it from that, we could save going round circles endlessly

It's a mottie bashing thread, I'll leave you guys to it.

Sponsored Links
Suella & Prettie could have sorted it out

I could be very happy with those two in charge.
please could you explain how they would have sorted it out.

Priti Patel passed a law to allow boats being turned around…..which got dropped because border force said FO

Braverman is just a populist who uses inflammatory language to incite hatred.

If you support those two, I feel sorry for your complete absence of judgement

Maybe some of the usual suspects on here who have been banging on about a miserable Tory government for the past decade would like to reflect that now we have a Labour government the boot is on the other foot. Do you despise Mottie or just don't like your heroes being called out like you did every tory politician?

Maybe some of the usual suspects on here who have been banging on about a miserable Tory government for the past decade would like to reflect that now we have a Labour government the boot is on the other foot. Do you despise Mottie or just don't like your heroes being called out like you did every tory politician?
Just remind us when they came to power ?

I will happily criticise them, and probably vote against them. When they have had a chance.

I don't recall any Tory doing that when they were in power.

People keep demanding that someone 'sorts out' small boats. What would that even look like?

If we opened processing sites in France then we'd cut the amount of small boat traffic very quickly. Would that solve the problem?

Denso and Carmen ask for time but don't give any quarter to Mottie?

Sponsored Links
Back