Oh FFS. Not again!

From the get go remember but nothing excuses the bullying against Mottie. Sure he is big enough to measure it but that does not excuse the attacks.

Sponsored Links
Denso and Carmen ask for time but don't give any quarter to Mottie?
He is the 1 demanding immediate action, not me.

I notice you never pull him up when has a go at me (and others)

What goes around, comes around

From the get go remember but nothing excuses the bullying against Mottie. Sure he is big enough to measure it but that does not excuse the attacks.
Anyone who espouses racist comments deserve to be exposed, ridiculed and their comments challenged.
If it's by way of disinformation or outright bigoted comments is irrelevant.
Those persistently picking on immigrants and ethnic minorities claiming they are the root of UK's problems should be prosecuted.

I am not the forum police Carmen. Come on you are better than that.

Sponsored Links
Bullying? :ROFLMAO: It must be boiling their pìss trying to wind me up and not getting One. Single. Response. :ROFLMAO:

Carman? I’d have put money on it being Doubtfyre. Oh well, the more the merrier.

Anyway, back on topic. These deaths in the channel. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, those that welcome those that come by boat should accept some responsibility for encouraging these desperate people. The message they should be giving is "You’re safe now. Stay where you are".

But you are (always) quick to get your digs in at me.

But never at those who give it out.

You could be better than that too ! What goes around, comes around. Note . I NEVER start the personal stuff ! But I don't run away from it !

So you never start personal stuff - are you sure? Really sure? Look above.

People keep demanding that someone 'sorts out' small boats. What would that even look like?

If we opened processing sites in France then we'd cut the amount of small boat traffic very quickly. Would that solve the problem?
It would massively restrict the boats crossing the channel. Job done, and it would probably reduce immigration.
Now, unsuccessful applicants usually remain in UK.
If the applications were processed while they were in France, or their own country if embassies accepted applications, then the unsuccessful applicants would remain were they are.

So you never start personal stuff - are you sure? Really sure? Look above.
?

IMG_6818.gif

Or are there some posts that I can’t see from my fan club?

Edit. Yep, the post count tells me there’s a couple. Apologies. (y)

No Carmen getting carried away and having a go because I dare not to agree with him.

Sponsored Links
Back