Slavery Reparations

Is there an option for you lot to DM each other privately to continue your arguments on grammar, plagiarism and basically anything else you want and leave this thread to get back to the title subject without all the childish bickering ? Just a thought perhaps.....

Sponsored Links
As I've said numerous times this is what you have to expect when Bloom is involved whereby he sucks the life out of threads.

He can only argue if people argue back and i know it's hard not to bite but save yourself the stress.

Is there an option for you lot to DM each other privately to continue your arguments on grammar, plagiarism and basically anything else you want and leave this thread to get back to the title subject without all the childish bickering ? Just a thought perhaps.....
I think we've done the topic of the thread to death, and I'm enjoying myself, playing with gant.
He reaffirms what we all think of when we think: how does a typical RWR think?
The answer, of course, is that they don't.

Then they blame others for their continuing nonsensical comments. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Don't lead him up the garden path, Brigadier, you should know he'll believe you.

Interestingly, Germany paid £7billion to Israel for the holocaust. That's just over £1,000 for each of the Jews killed by Germany.

About 12.5 million Africans were shipped to America during the slave trade, then there's the children of those slaves.
How much do we think the descendants of slaves deserve, based on the figure ghiven to Israel for the 6,000,000 Jews killed by Germany?
I take that you're one of them who never paid tax, so you don't give a shyt where OUR money goes.
Great thinking himmy.

I take it this word you've chosen to use compenstion is a play on the word compensation.
I'm sure you'll find loads of typos in comments.
I quickly proof read my comments before posting them, and sometimes typos are missed.
But if I use a word erroneously, it stands out a mile.

As for the careful selection of posts that support ones point of view, there's no better example than yourself.
Of course I select articles and web sites to support my arguments. And I ensure I provide the links for everyone to verify my interpretation of what I've read is accurate.

What I don't do is to carefully select part of a paragraph, to support my argument and omit another part that refutes my argument. That's disingenuine. Then to omit the link that allows me to check the interpretation is dishonest. To pretend the words are my own is academic fraud.

I'm sure you'll find loads of typos in comments.
I quickly proof read my comments before posting them, and sometimes typos are missed.
But if I use a word erroneously, it stands out a mile.

Of course I select articles and web sites to support my arguments. And I ensure I provide the links for everyone to verify my interpretation of what I've read is accurate.

What I don't do is to carefully select part of a paragraph, to support my argument and omit another part that refutes my argument. That's disingenuine. Then to omit the link that allows me to check the interpretation is dishonest. To pretend the words are my own is academic fraud.
What's the point of this post???
Just a lot of boll@x!

I take that you're one of them who never paid tax, so you don't give a shyt where OUR money goes.
Great thinking himmy.
I take that you've grabbed a fantastical idea out of thin air, and thought you'd accuse me of that.
Not great thinking, johnny1007.

Again your lying as you know full well he asked you if they deserve compensation which is long way from him saying they deserve compensation Pat ex.
Oh, of course, people are always asking me my opinion on something in which they have no interest. :rolleyes:

I take that you've grabbed a fantastical idea out of thin air, and thought you'd accuse me of that.
Not great thinking, johnny1007.
You want to give billions away from taxpayers money to people who have nothing to do with slavery whatsoever.
Hence my assumption that it is not your money and you never paid tax, otherwise you would think differently.

How would I know if you or anyone else is talking boll@x if I don't read the post?
Come on himmy, just stop being a tart.
Your comment wasn't based on the comment. It was based on who made it.
I doubt if you did read it. Just like you accused me of not paying tax, your comment was based on pure fantasy.

You want to give billions away from taxpayers money to people who have nothing to do with slavery whatsoever.
You evidently didn't read the link that I posted about who pays.

Not to worry, just keep making silly comments about what you refuse to learn about.

Sponsored Links
Back