Waste

Buy a boat. They are exceptionally good at consuming money.
LOL I know a bloke who ran a marine yard. Boat sales, repairs and maintenance etc. We were talking about money and happiness. He reckons thanks to the job he knows a lot of unhappy richish people.
He was approached by some one to open and manage a car repair business. He changed to that. More money for him and plenty of profit.

Sponsored Links
"...Mrs Stoute and her husband bought a £30m seafront villa in Barbados; a yacht; a £6m house in the south of England and an international equestrian centre in Bedfordshire..."

Even MBK, with his dreadful record on law, accounting, numbers and facts, will recognise that you can't purchase the above, with company profits only totalling £800k, lol.

Tory scum.

Oh dear. Poor noseall really don’t understand business. You understand profit and revenue are different? Ask the wife to explain it.

It’s entirely possible for my net profit to be only a million (after I had paid all my directors and employees).

What a dummy.

Now come on Ellal, you’ve proved time and time again that you know absolutely nothing about businessy things. You never did (and still can’t) understand the difference between the furlough system and the SEISS. I, on the other hand, know all I need to know about both. ;)

Sponsored Links
"The Good Law Project, which has long been investigating PPE deals during the Covid pandemic, said internal government documents showed that the unit price paid for items under VIP lane contracts was up to four times higher than average"

LOL, if The Good Law Project is on it the PPE scammers are safe. The 'Kimono fox killer' hasn't won a case yet despite the millions lefty nutters give him via gofundme.

Back