EV are they worth it?

Sponsored Links
Lithium battery ignited by dog. Soon we will have an incidence of ignition by children. Lithium is literally the fickle drama queen of the elements world. Can you see why it will be made illegal in the near future?

Fuuk me: if a dog was big enough to chew my car battery, fire would not be in my personal "things to worry about" top ten.

Fuuk me: if a dog was big enough to chew my car battery, fire would not be in my personal "things to worry about" top ten.
Not long ago, I had something piecing my tyre in an MOT visit. Who is to say something else can't be pieced? I propose you check under your car regularly. A set of jenga could be right up your street.

Sponsored Links
Not long ago, I had something piecing my tyre in an MOT visit. Who is to say something else can't be pieced? I propose you check under your car regularly. A set of jenga could be right up your street.

Yes, I used to worry incessantly about the battery carrier in my car getting pierced like a tyre...

...but then I remembered... it isn't made of rubber... :rolleyes:

Yes, I used to worry incessantly about the battery carrier in my car getting pierced like a tyre...

...but then I remembered... it isn't made of rubber... :rolleyes:
When it has the right level of energy, rubber can piece steel. I am sure it happened in F1 racing.

When it has the right level of energy, rubber can piece steel. I am sure it happened in F1 racing.
You can fire a carrot through a brick wall, if you give it enough energy, but I prefer to live in the real world...

You can fire a carrot through a brick wall, if you give it enough energy, but I prefer to live in the real world...
I don't understand where a brick wall comes in. If you put brick walls under EV's, they will be too heavy to drive. They are too heavy as it is.

Given the propensity of EV's to burst into flames, piercings could well be common place.

I don't understand where a brick wall comes in. If you put brick walls under EV's, they will be too heavy to drive. They are too heavy as it is.

Given the propensity of EV's to burst into flames, piercings could well be common place.

There's a lot you don't understand.

There are people on here who could help you understand, but you choose not to listen and instead, continue spreading your lies and FUD.

Don't worry about it, though. I don't think many take you seriously.

There's a lot you don't understand.

There are people on here who could help you understand, but you choose not to listen and instead, continue spreading your lies and FUD.

Don't worry about it, though. I don't think many take you seriously.
Many ?

You may have meant any.

Sponsored Links
Back