EV are they worth it?

You'd have thought all these terrible fires in E-Vehickles would've made the news by now, eh?
Nope, the narrative demands climate is changing (it changes by itself from ice age to infernal age, and back, anyway), and authoritarian oil land owners must not have an income. Therefore, no news is acceptable that places ICE in a positive light.

In the news. But nothing can be done if you refuse to accept the news.

Sponsored Links
Nope, the narrative demands climate is changing (it changes by itself from ice age to infernal age, and back, anyway), and authoritarian oil land owners must not have an income. Therefore, no news is acceptable that places ICE in a positive light.
Piffle and patootie, my dear N.jobbie...if there's a reason to publish these stories in the public interest do you not consider Aunty Beeb and her merry band of doo-gooders would be all over it, like nuns at Pope-a-thong?

Piffle and patootie, my dear N.jobbie...if there's a reason to publish these stories in the public interest do you not consider Aunty Beeb and her merry band of doo-gooders would be all over it, like nuns at Pope-a-thong?
I wouldn't know. I only know I pay protection money to the do gooders.

Sponsored Links
Didn't work for that guy who was in the lift, though. Playing with lithium batteries is like handling a grenade.
As videos are the only thing you appear to understand, this is how battery swaps for mopeds works:

Taking the battery into a lift or any other interior location is unrelated.

I will let you look it up.
Looked up:

When materials burn, they release a number of carcinogens (cancer-causing agents) including polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), a group of more than 100 chemicals. Exposure to some PAHs can cause cancer.

Looked up:

When materials burn, they release a number of carcinogens (cancer-causing agents) including polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), a group of more than 100 chemicals. Exposure to some PAHs can cause cancer.
Look up, oil (especially dirty oil), and petrol, on skin. Before being burnt.

Sponsored Links
Back