EV are they worth it?

Yes, be honest for once. I reckon it would be a vote winner, as many of the ones who are brain washed by this are younger and don't vote.

And actually, it's looking like a lot of the 3rd world is coming to join us.

F'ck me! I'm glad we didn't have too many with your attitude in 1941!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yup, that's just one of them. There are about half a dozen in that link - M2, M5, A1.... Plenty. And all diesels....

Yup, that's just one of them. There are about half a dozen in that link - M2, M5, A1.... Plenty. And all diesels....
You are wasting my time. Another said: Busy Somerset road still closed after huge hay lorry fire

Hay catching fire is all lorry's fault?

You are wasting my time. Another said: Busy Somerset road still closed after huge hay lorry fire

Hay catching fire is all lorry's fault?
No, you're wasting your own time. Man-up and own it! Nobody is forcing you to come on here and spout your drivel.

And why not be the lorry's fault? Or are you saying the one in your link might not have been the lorry's fault?

No, you're wasting your own time. Man-up and own it! Nobody is forcing you to come on here and spout your drivel.

And why not be the lorry's fault? Or are you saying the one in your link might not have been the lorry's fault?
That lorry did not ignite, the hay did. On the other hand, EV's ignite.

You are indeed....

I'm surprised you haven't tried blaming an "overheated laptop" yet...:ROFLMAO:

Well, it's been below freezing all day today, in the shade up here. I was on the train on my way back from London, having the left the car in the car park overnight. I must say, if there's one thing that's bloody brilliant about EVs, it being able to get on the car's "app" on my phone, as the train was approaching the station, and telling the car to defrost itself. By the time I'd strolled along the platform, out into the car park and got to the car, it was all de-iced and lovey and toasty warm inside...

...yet strangely, not only had it managed to avoid torching itself and all the other cars within half a mile of it, but the car park hadn't collapsed under its weight either... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back