Labour MP landlord. Tenants not happy.

Sponsored Links
...in a house full of..er..two people, lol.
lol. Yep. Just the two of us. How many people in the houses with mould? You could open the windows during the day when nobody is sleeping in the room. That’s what we did when every bedroom was being used. We'd definately have done it if we were suffering with mould.

lol. Yep. Just the two of us. How many people in the houses with mould?
Mould is an occupancy issue. The fewer people the better. Houses and mould is also a very idiosyncratic problem and can be solved using a number of solutions. A massive chunk of mould issues can be dealt with by fitting insulation (1st) - and adding extractors (2nd).

Sponsored Links
Mould is an occupancy issue. The fewer people the better. Houses and mould is also a very idiosyncratic problem and can be solved using a number of solutions. A massive chunk of mould issues can be dealt with by fitting insulation (1st) - and adding extractors (2nd).
Didn’t have any of that when I was young and living in a slum with windows that iced up on the inside in winter and I don’t ever remember seeing mould.

Lots of ex council flats have windowless internal shower/bath rooms which are very difficult to vent when the extraction system fails. Some tenants seemed to feel intimidated because they subsequently asked the beeb to withdraw their stories.

open a window and turn the heating up"
Thats a woman thing.
Wife does it.
Turns heating on and then opens windows to let fresh air in because the room is "stuffy" she says.
Sitting in a room with all the windows closed is a working class trait she reckons.
I do it all the time, as fast as i close the windows to keep the heat in, she follows me and opens them.

Thats a woman thing.
Wife does it.
Turns heating on and then opens windows to let fresh air in because the room is "stuffy" she says.
Sitting in a room with all the windows closed is a working class trait she reckons.
I do it all the time, as fast as i close the windows to keep the heat in, she follows me and opens them.
Does she keep turning the room thermostat up, despite the fact it’s calling for heat anyway.

My wife does, she seems to think it will heat up faster

Thats a woman thing.
Wife does it.

Do you take things out of the shopping trolley as she puts them in there as well? :ROFLMAO:

I’m working on a property at the moment, the bathroom ceiling is covered in mould…..the job I’m doing is refurbing the windows and it’s obvious they haven’t been opened for years.

So opening the window, even just by a crack does help

Sponsored Links
Back