Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell are you talking about? "Refuting (or denying)" and policing are totally different concepts.
Oh dear, time for me to remind you of the original discussion.
I said I refute the arguments.
You accused me of trying to police the forum.
I pointed out the difference between refuting and policing. (you introduced the irrelevant word 'denying')
I have no authority to 'police' the forum, but I do have the privilege of refuting the silly arguments.

Are you back up to speed now? :rolleyes:

Yes, but your statement was still wrong. Seems like you don't understand grammar.
I must have overestimated your capability to imagine the actions required for the police to police a forum.
In future I will spell it out for you, so there will be no misunderstanding.

Sponsored Links
He'll be 18 then when he goes to trial. If it's Murder, it's murder - mandatory life. It wont make much difference. Certainly not a binary difference.
Surely, given the seriousness of the crime, whether it's prison or a secure unit, he'll be locked up for life, as in life? There again, nothing would surprise me ...

Oh dear, time for me to remind you of the original discussion.
I said I refute the arguments.
You accused me of trying to police the forum.
I pointed out the difference between refuting and policing. (you introduced the irrelevant word 'denying')
I have no authority to 'police' the forum, but I do have the privilege of refuting the silly arguments.

Are you back up to speed now? :rolleyes:

I must have overestimated your capability to imagine the actions required for the police to police a forum.
In future I will spell it out for you, so there will be no misunderstanding.
**** off you moron. I can't be bothered to read your nonsense.

Sponsored Links
The suspect has been named now.

Axel Muganwa Rudakubana

I think I read he turns 18 next week.

View attachment 350851
Yes, the judge gave that as one of the reasons why he allowed the name to be given to the press...and to prevent a repeat of Farage whipping up another mob to go there. The youth has autism, so Mrs D. will no doubt be chuffed to be proven right in her speculation about mental health being an issue in this case.

The racist 'vigilante' right wing thugs also tend to be incredibly thick...

I recall a house being attacked in Portsmouth because the brainless mob couldn't differentiate between Pediatrician and Paedophile!
Then you are a gullible rumour spreading idiot.

Linky Linky

Yes, the judge gave that as one of the reasons why he allowed the name to be given to the press...and to prevent a repeat of Farage whipping up another mob to go there. The youth has autism, so Mrs D. will no doubt be chuffed to be proven right in her speculation about mental health being an issue in this case.
Impartial, dispassionate. I only hope my arguments were reasonable and unprejudiced.
Although I was concerned about the disinformation, and the fomenting of division.

And all because there was false news going around, saying this lad was an illegal immigrant.

The Authorities need to tell the truth about these incidents, so the public know they are being dealt with correctly.

This deliberate obfuscation causes public mistrust and unrest.

You are excusing people like Farage, GBnews and right wing echo chambers on social media spreading lies

No doubt you excuse them because you support them…let me guess you voted Brexit and Reform

Autism doesn’t provide a defence to murder.

"Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), a recognised Mental Health Disorder, was deemed a successful defence to Murder"

Autism doesn’t provide a defence to murder.
Autism is an overarching title to a range of conditions.
It is also a condition on a continuum, ranging from mild to severe.

Did I read somewhere that the perpetrator kept replying with "why" to any question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back