Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You are a nasty piece of work , spreading lies and innuendo.

I don't like your Racist views.
Interesting.

I'm not the racist. Nor a vigilante supporter

Tell me why the police are fair game to be attacked ?

Sponsored Links
The suspect has been named now.

Axel Muganwa Rudakubana

I think I read he turns 18 next week.

1722514986795.png

There's a reason for the justice system to keep these details quiet. Especially because of the sort of 'vigilante ' racist hooliganism from people who demanded to know it.

There's no excuse for the racist arseholes who have been rioting and attacking the police and religious buildings. A few years inside will do them good.
The racist 'vigilante' right wing thugs also tend to be incredibly thick...

I recall a house being attacked in Portsmouth because the brainless mob couldn't differentiate between Pediatrician and Paedophile!

The cynic in me wonders if he intentionally decided to commit the crime before turning 18. It will be interesting to see what defence is put forward by his legal reps.

I'm not up to date on procedures. How much difference might it make that he was under 18? As regards sentencing etc.

He'll be 18 then when he goes to trial. If it's Murder, it's murder - mandatory life. It wont make much difference. Certainly not a binary difference.

Axel Muganwa Rudakubana
He went straight into a crown court after the magistrates. One reason the name has been released could be due tp others mentioned on the web. There are also still calls for another demo.

One reason the name has been released could be due tp others mentioned on the web
“Continuing to prevent the full reporting has the disadvantage of allowing others to spread misinformation, in a vacuum,” Judge Menary said, according to the Press Association.

That and the fact he is 18 next week.

About what?
The same lot as caused the riot, The BBC fact check people have been doings some social media post scanning. They showed one interesting example. It included a photo of the culprit but it was something else taken 2 years ago and not related in any fashion.

Starmer has been talking to the police. Sounds like he will use the same technique that was and is used on football hooligans and making sure that info gets to all policing areas. Facial recognition plus anything else worth considering.

The far right group mentioned. They got clever. Rather large demo in London and no problems. I assume they said no trouble please. The leader thanked the police for not interfering. :) Maybe plod should stir them up a bit.

We're not discussing the difference between 'denying' and 'policing'. We're discussing the difference between 'refuting'' and 'policing'.
What the hell are you talking about? "Refuting (or denying)" and policing are totally different concepts.
I'm sure you're able to imagine the typical actions required for the police 'to police'.
Yes, but your statement was still wrong. Seems like you don't understand grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back