Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
What year did you growing up in, when nutters didn't murder children?

Why don't you consider racist violence to be savagery?

Just routine surely, happens every Saturday in London by the pro terrorist nutjobs.

Sponsored Links
Just routine surely, happens every Saturday in London by the pro terrorist nutjobs.
Killing children is most often done by violent men who are not terrorists. Sometimes done by mentally ill people. I see no evidence that there is any correlation with people who support terrorist actions, such as those carried out by Zionists in Palestine, although those frequently shoot children and cause others to die by starvation and disease.

Does that disappoint you?

I loved the nonsensical spectacle on the news tonight of Sunderland, masked rioters cheered on by families all decked out in the England football supporters kit - couldn't make it up

Sunderland is an odd place, used to drive a wagon doon there sometimes back in the 80s, once had to wait as a burning sette was pushed over the road in front of me - they kindly thanked me for waiting, as if pushing a burning settee over a main road was something normal.

Used to also spend a fair bit of time in the toon, no getting away from it Newcastles rough, Glasgow sort of rough!, very very friendly but get your head kicked in any time you choose - but Sunderland took it to an entirely new level of madness, Pennywell must have been the roughest place on the planet back then,

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What's that got to do with the Holocaust?
It appears Muslims are being scapegoated just as Jews were scapegoated.
There are people who want to cause division and strife in the UK.
They aren't all on left either.
There are legitimate concerns about immigration and crime in general.
Starmer needs to come up with solutions fast or this Labour government won't survive.

Last edited:
Did you condemn the Leeds riot? didn't see it amongst your posts, tacit support i wonder.
There was very very vocal support for the police kicking incident.

Very very little support for the police in these incidents.

These thugs are directly attacking the police.

You see the comparison?

I don't agree with riots by anybody. But trying to compare different incidents is more tacit support than not.

Better get used to it. We should all be weeping at the country we've lost at the hands of corrupt, trecherous politicians and our own inaction. This type of savagery was unheard of in UK when I was growing up. The liberals want to import the third world wholesale. We're now seeing the results, will be to epidemic levels in years to come. They have blood on their hands.

If you're a liberal and you criticise those against third world immigration - how do you sleep at night?

As the dog-whistler in chief himself said, this is the worst event of this type since the Dunblane massacre. However, there have been other multiple child killers since like Lucy Letby, Beverley Allitt, Ian Huntley.

I think a couple of posters on here are trolling. A few don't know any better. But I get the impression that you are just out and out racist filth. Or maybe just a really good troll! Sometimes it is difficult to tell.

Last edited:
Once the Premier league starts on the 16th , maybe things will calm down.

But I get the impression that you are just out and out racist filth.
According to the link to the Screwfix site, kindly provided by someone on here, reganandcarter has been out and out racist filth for a long time.
And he's been preaching his racist violence for all of that time.

He might try to excuse his racism as trolling, like 'I was only joking'. :rolleyes:
But through and through, reganandcarter is out and out racist filth.

He's not alone on this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back