Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That’s not data either. That’s a best 'sneaker' of all time list and most of them are from the 80’s - hardly relevant to current 'marketing data'. You’ve failed again, haven’t you? Do you actually know the meaning of the word 'data'? I think it best you STFU using words that you don’t know the meaning of.
Like I said whatever I present you'll dismiss.
If the list of the most popular trainers is not 'marketing data', what is it?
No-one mentioned 'current' marketing data, :rolleyes:
It's common knowledge on the internet that black trainers are not the most popular. :rolleyes:

Your reference to "feral youth," and "looting season," perfectly encapsulates your innuendos intended by your reference to black trainers. :rolleyes:

It's blatantly obvious what you were referring to in your bigoted post:
Well living in rural France as you do, I don’t think you’re in any position to claim expertise on the colour and brand of trainers worn by the UK's feral youth who are not backwards when it comes to going forwards through the broken windows of JD sports in looting season.
There was no mention of 'current' sales of trainers. :rolleyes:

So you're asking now for something that was never asked for.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't need a debate about the motives of Oswald Farage
Farage's latest is don't blame the far right it's due to 10s of millions of the public. Frightened etc. That's enough to start a real uprising and revolution. I thought that the stabbing had started more than one riot but reporting wasn't clear. It is now. There is still worry of more in coming weeks.

Out of curiosity I asked my wife about any possible relationship between murder and autism also if it appeared to be planned. Violence can certainly figure. The rest rather complex relating to aspects that kick off reactions. All sorts of things can even though they may seem stupid or totally bizarre. She has lectured docs on the subject at university. She also mentioning parenting problems. Some look on and think it's just a naughty child. It isn't or anything to do with them. One fact is that professional couples are more likely to produce one.

You'll dismiss anything that doesn't suit your narrative. :rolleyes:
No. I’ll accept the genuine 'marketing data' you referred to. Where is it?
There was no mention of 'current' sales of trainers. :rolleyes:
Stop wriggling. Were we talking about the Brixton Riots of the eighties or the current ones in Southport? What 'marketing data' were you referring to? Where is it?

Admit it - you referred to data to try to score a point but in reality, you had no fùcking data whatsoever, did you?

No. I’ll accept the genuine 'marketing data' you referred to. Where is it?
Marketing data includes Quantitative Data Analysis.
That's a list of the most popular trainers determined by the number of units sold. :rolleyes:
You've dismissed it as not marketing data.
You've demonstrated that you don't know what marketing data is, so you'll just dismiss anything and everything because you don't know what you're looking at.

You might think that vulgarity is intellectual discussion. But I assure you it's not.
It's a sign that your argument is fragile and you're devoid of sensible contribution.

Can we stop talking about trainers :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It trivialises this terrible tragedy.
Mottie would not be able to paraphrase innuendos trying to discredit Black Lives Matter.
Discrediting Black Lives Matter is important to him.

Marketing data includes Quantitative Data Analysis.
That's a list of the most popular trainers determined by the number of units sold. :rolleyes:
You've dismissed it as not marketing data.
One thing data includes is numbers. You don’t show any. Now you’re just into waffle waffle mode until I get bored and let you off the hook. If that’s what you want, have it. Those who know, know. Pillock.

One thing data includes is numbers. You don’t show any. Now you’re just into waffle waffle mode until I get bored and let you off the hook. If that’s what you want, have it. Those who know, know. Pillock.
You can't see the numbers?
You need your eyes testing. :rolleyes:

1722630992777.png

The 10 Top Sneakers Of All Time​

When looking at the evolution of sneakers, it is impressive to see just how far we have come. So much so, that choosing the top 10 sneakers of all time is no easy feat. In this article, our sneaker experts shine a light on some of the most iconic sneakers that paved the way to where we are today.

You can't see the numbers?
So the tw@t includes the numbers 1-9 and considers that data. His waffle waffle bluster waffle has worked. I’m bored of him now. Absolute trolling idiot, just like all his other incarnations. We'll just have to take all his posts with a pinch of salt. He can’t help it, he's a very lonely and unloved person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back