Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So if I called you a silly old woman. And you were silly, and old, and a woman, it wouldn't be insulting?
Interesting proposition. :rolleyes:
And if I called you a dirty old man, and you were fixing the car, and you were old, and a man, it wouldn't be insulting?
Hmm. :rolleyes:
And I called the barman a 'barsteward' it wouldn't be insulting?

I think we need to reconsider.

You're obviously Woke, and your ideology blinds you to the real world.

Oh, almost forgot, You are a Troll and have had multiple usernames, is that an insult, or the truth?

You're obviously Woke, and your ideology blinds you to the real world.

Oh, almost forgot, You are a Troll and have had multiple usernames, is that an insult, or the truth?
What a fantastically well thought out intelligent counter argument!
Are you proud of that? :giggle:
You must have been the champion of the debating society, with responses like that. :giggle:
Were there masses of people there?

Sponsored Links
You must have been the champion of the debating society, with responses like that. :giggle:
Least he doesn't appear to be an impostor like you do - no one knows what you are, a russian bot? a bit of faulty AI out to disrupt? 800 posts in a few weeks - are you human? I don't think so.

Folk come on these forums to chat and converse with our piers, like having a few pints in the pub and a bit of a laugh - strange web bots just spoil the atmosphere, really not sure why the site operators allow it

I refer you to my post No. 340 in this thread.
So you agree that the right wingers should stand up and take responsibility for these riots and attacks on the police then.

Led (directly or indirectly) by farage and robinson etc

Least he doesn't appear to be an impostor like you do - no one knows what you are, a russian bot? a bit of faulty AI out to disrupt? 800 posts in a few weeks - are you human? I don't think so.

Folk come on these forums to chat and converse with our piers, like having a few pints in the pub and a bit of a laugh - strange web bots just spoil the atmosphere, really not sure why the site operators allow it
Free speech really.

You don't have to like it, or read it.

Some people have nothing in life, apart from spending all day on a forum:cry:

Another riot last night. Sunderland.
Warning about peaceful protest calls on the social media. They wont be.

Video showed one in a hood. Not sure how widespread. Made me think of the Taliban and how they crushed the opium trade - dyed them green. Proved to be extremely effective. A while ago. Don't know what they do now.

The BBC has identified at least 30 demonstrations being planned by far-right activists around the UK over the weekend, including a new protest in Southport.

So you agree that the right wingers should stand up and take responsibility for these riots and attacks on the police then.

Led (directly or indirectly) by farage and robinson etc

Of course, everyone is responsible for their own actions.

You never answered my question, nice swerve.

These asylum seekers destroy our communities and our towns, they are appalling criminals, people arent safe on our streets

Here they are in Sunderland setting fire to the police station and pelting police with bricks

Site earnings, based upon activity, the more postings per day the better the funding.

Site earnings, based upon activity, the more postings per day the better the funding.
Indeed there are bots on here that or extreme simpletons with no life who's soul purpose is just to oppose or pit faults in any comments made. Really best to put them on ignore. Their desperation for attention needs toning down if bot coder is reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back