Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychology ?? Himmy aka doubtfer could not find his back side in the dark with both hands and a torch :LOL:
Psychology might have something to do with lost body parts. But I doubt you'd understand it.
But if you're in the habit of losing your backside, you do need some assistance, both to acknowledge that you've lost it and to find it. :giggle:

I reckon he might also be a closet racist
What leads you to reckon that?
Considering you're not a closet racist. You're very open about it.
Dutch authorities for you ??

Those who made the decision there were probably bombed out of there eads on spliff :giggle:

Than again what can you say about a country that wander around with bits of tree on there feet :giggle:???
And normally your comments are totally unintelligible.
??? Those are questions marks not you but some in here don’t seem to understand there meaning

Sponsored Links
oh I just asked GBT, he said he had.

do you know GBT, share the same cloud perhaps, go out for a pint together and plot stuff, or may be not,
but if you do, tell GBT his maths is awful, needs to work on it,
Sorry I'm unfamiliar with GBT.
Did you mean GPT?
Even then your comments have no sensible meaning to me.

As the dog-whistler in chief himself said, this is the worst event of this type since the Dunblane massacre. However, there have been other multiple child killers since like Lucy Letby, Beverley Allitt, Ian Huntley.

Well done libertard for highlighting your pathetic, blinkered, dangerous attitude. You've deliberately overlooked the child deaths at the Ariana Grande concert. How about in France, women and children crushed by a lorry on Bastille Day several years ago? Or further afield, the 8 children who died in 9/11? Many others along the way.

Strange the savages that killed them are always from the same religion. Always third worlders who throw the stupidity of liberals like you back in your pious faces. You're obviously part of the problem.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
More protests, So far looking peaceful but one has a counter antifascist one as well. Police keeping them apart. One smoke bomb thrown so far.

;) Immediate thoughts one peaceful one - over weight fatties maybe in their 50's
A bunch of 'em turned up in Nottingham - over 30 miles from me but still too close for comfort - and the anti-fascists were there to greet 'em. In the middle of all this the victims are being pushed aside for thugs to yawp on about one migrant among thousands who live peacefull lives every day in the UK. When the heatwaves over the couch potatoes can bug off to catch up on their soaps.

I recall that eminent (?) politician Shirley Williams (RIP) made a speech at the Labour Party conference where she spoke of the
Fascists of the left

I recall that eminent (?) politician Shirley Williams (RIP) made a speech at the Labour Party conference where she spoke of the
Fascists of the left

Relevance? Please expand it sounds interesting.

All these recent violent !!! Protests can easily be dealt with

With the suitable application of violence that will solve the problem and if does not it’s because not enough was used ;) ????

Relevance? Please expand it sounds interesting.

Dunno if it’s relevant or not ?? But all this talk about right wing extremists / fascist ? Types

Just recalled Shirley Williams speech at the labour conference when they were in political turmoil ???

Nothing

Just bouncing an idea in order to solve an issue
Meet violence with un restrained violence ???

Snipers on roof tops taking out ring leaders
Stone throwers
Looters
General scum bags
Those brandishing weapons / knives

Stock up on body bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back