There goes a lot of your winter fuel payments

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Biking does post a lot of nonsense.

Putting aside for a moment his creepy stalking, trying to find out my income

And his pathetic bragging that he thinks he is richer than anyone else

He is desperately trying to obscure the fact that I have declared I am willing to chip in a bit extra to help the nation recover

And he has declared that he isn't.

The lazies and the layabouts would prefer you contribute
How many “lazies and layabouts” are there in the U.K.?

I presume you mean people on benefits….such as women who have suffered domestic violence, or men that have had a serious work injury and can’t work, or people with a terminal illness.

How nice of you to call those people “lazies and layabouts” you must be proud of yourself

Biking does post a lot of nonsense.

Putting aside for a moment his creepy stalking, trying to find out my income

And his pathetic bragging that he thinks he is richer than anyone else

He is desperately trying to obscure the fact that I have declared I am willing to chip in a bit extra to help the nation recover

And he has declared that he isn't.
I don't care about how much or little you make. I don't pretend to be richer than anyone else. I am in the top 1% of tax payers, it is a simple fact. I am in the group who pay nearly a 1/3rd of all income tax despite being less than 1% of the population. Based on Mottie's searching, you were happy to have efficient tax affairs not so long ago. But now you are getting on a bit and no doubt have need of the services you want to improve, you feel its very generous to "chip in".

I've been chipping in all my working life.

Says the supporter of a rapist. Sicko...
tut tut long live teflon Don .
Now what was it you said give your head a shake oh yeah credit card getting suspended you really do not understand the basics do you

Do you mean £500? Or £1 to £2? Or half the tax you already pay? I can see you are reluctant to answer. You haven't even said if you are willing to contribute to the recovery of the nation, like I did.

To help the nation recover from the damage caused by Tory austerity and attacks on public services, I would cheerfully pay 1% wealth tax, and 1% more income tax.
Provided that the rest of us, including you, and especially including tax dodgers, did the same.

I have no desire to fund handouts to make billionaires richer, nor to assist companies based offshore to avoid UK tax, nor tory peers who syphon off millions through a web of offshore accounts to fund their purchase of yachts.
yet you have chosen not to pay tax on your interest from a percentage of your saving .....i smell shyte

How many “lazies and layabouts” are there in the U.K.?

I presume you mean people on benefits….such as women who have suffered domestic violence, or men that have had a serious work injury and can’t work, or people with a terminal illness.

How nice of you to call those people “lazies and layabouts” you must be proud of yourself
MMmmm, interesting. And tell me, can you please direct me to the post where I suggested this?

Clue: No is the answer.

Sponsored Links
Back