There goes a lot of your winter fuel payments

Sponsored Links
I wonder what Labour class a wealthy person to be? Have they defined it? e.g. is it someone (or a couple) with a combined income of £100k+ a year, less?

Sponsored Links
Is this black hole in her projected spending?
More Tory related. Govs set a budget on some area or the other for several subsequent years 3 years isn't unusual. However there should be figures about that indicate what is actually being spent. These haven't been declared and are higher than suggested by the budget figures. Labour plan on the available numbers and then find they are wrong. Missing money. Labour have to match the current expenditure which will cost more than they thought so savings are needed to balance the books that should have already been balanced.

Actually the savings she has chosen to make don't look to be too bad but the £9b allowed for forecasting errors is used up,

Another area is no money allowed at all. This probably mostly relates to promises however the cost of keeping immigrants appears to be entirely different.

So here we are record levels of taxation and not enough money. She appears to be winning the argument as both the IFS and OBR also say the true figures were not available. The word hidden is being used. She is going to change the law so that this can't happen again.

Coming November budget expect tax increases but not the usual 4 pledge paid by the general public. So wait and see. The Tory would love them to break that pledge. Hunt says Labour will increase taxation, the bloke that should know the actual figures. I just hope politics hasn't got that filthy. His £20b tax cut now also doesn't make any sense at all. Neither does some of their promises pre election

Irrelevant.

This thread is about withdrawing the winter fuel allowance from pensioners "not in receipt of pension credit".
It's in post #1.

Whilst it is fine to tell other posters that their replies are irrelevant, you must always illustrate your point with a tortured analogy. Which you clearly forgot here ;)

Last edited:
Back to your bullshoite and hollow threats again, I see (y)
I’ve always paid my taxes and I have no problem with half of my income going in tax.

You’ll forgive me if I poke fun at those who pay hardly any and moan about how “little” those richer than them pay.

1722356821123.png

Considerably :LOL: though he’s probably just lost his winter fuel allowance

Sponsored Links
Back