There goes a lot of your winter fuel payments

I'm sure that all monies removed from pensioners will help towards housing and feeding immigrants.

Sponsored Links
The 1% who pay 28% of all income tax. How are they not paying ?
The top 1% of adults paid 34% of income tax in 2018–19. They paid 28% of income tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs) combined – a substantial increase from 20% in 2003–04.7 Apr 2022

I'm sure that all monies removed from pensioners will help towards housing and feeding immigrants.
The numbers around relate to the Tory in terms of actually being here They also decided to hide the £6b needed to support them. Farage has mentioned that Labour managed to deport ~41%. That in itself is a deterrent to economic types.

The Tory changes to the visa system. Net result is universities shutting departments and getting rid of people. Mind you I personally don't think this area is that simple if it is happening and no Labour mutters anyway

Last time university costs were seriously reduced they did it by making all apply for their own jobs. Some didn't get them This time they may have expanded too much while not accounting for income.

Sponsored Links
You claim to be richer than you think I am, so presumably you are planning to pay more.

That's funny, you didn't say if you were willing to contribute to the recovery of the nation, like I am.

Are you?
You said you were willing contribute to the recovery of the nation. It’s not unreasonable to ask how much. You only seem interested in how much other people should pay.

Actually, I’ve never had it and even though I will lose out, I agree with it! If I take my mother, my mother in law and almost everyone that I know that are of state pension age - none of those people actually 'need' it! It should go to those that really do need it so it's only fair for it go to those that are on pension credit. Obviously some on pension credit are on it because they haven't put any away or paid into a pension to provide for themselves in old age but you sometimes have to let that go.

The same pensioners who didn't save any money during their working career would have spent it so that would have increased GDP - if we all saved and didnt spend we would have the paradox of thrift.

The 1% who pay 28% of all income tax. How are they not paying ?

How do the 1% earn their income? From the masses - they are not earning their income from the other 1%. Musk earns his billions because he sells cars to the average bloke not to other billionaires buying tens of thousands of cars at a time.

How thick are you?

How does a builder earn his living? From people who want building work done

How does a window cleaner earn his living? From people who need their windows cleaned.

How thick are you.

The simplest way to achieve this would be to lower the 40% tax threshold for pensioners

Wonder if she realises that lots of wealthy pensioners don’t bother claim the state pension ?

My 87 year old mil doesn’t get any pension credit but struggles to get by. Why should she lose it ?

And there will be large numbers of Labour voters unhappy about this

Talk about policies of envy
If she's eligible, she should claim, perhaps more people will/should if framed as a way of getting their winter fuel payment.

all this from a chancellor who got her parliamentary credit card suspended when she couldnt show that 4 thousand quid was valid expenditure .
And who has claimed thousands in utility bills over the years

How does a builder earn his living? From people who want building work done

How does a window cleaner earn his living? From people who need their windows cleaned.

How thick are you.
Yeah builders and window cleaners earn their money from WORKING

Top 1% earn their money from assets whilst they do FA

Managing risk through their businesses/investments by any chance. Hardly doing nothing. But that's not part of the narrative.

Sponsored Links
Back