This is the sort of pledge that might get my vote.

people fed a diet of the Daily Mail, stereotype everybody on benefits as “scroungers”
People who claim not to read the Daily Mail are normally the first to post a link to them when they see something they agree with. I’ve always wondered how they do that when they claim not to read it…..

Sponsored Links
Because they are watching Tv and smoking cigs.

Get a grip Notchy
NWGS says: “a person with terminal cancer on benefits is a lazy scrounger who just sits around watching tv and smoking cigs

NWGS says “a woman who suffers PTSD caused by domestic violence is a lazy scrounger who just sits around watching tv and smoking cigs”

NWGS is of an easy target for right wing propaganda:

D4LmmOrWsAIkSdt

NWGS says: “a person with terminal cancer on benefits is a lazy scrounger who just sits around watching tv and smoking cigs

NWGS says “a woman who suffers PTSD caused by domestic violence is a lazy scrounger who just sits around watching tv and smoking cigs”

NWGS is of an easy target for right wing propaganda:

D4LmmOrWsAIkSdt
Wow! Show me where I said that Gobshite ?

There’s something seriously wrong with you.

Sponsored Links
Find the facts..

Deep cuts to benefits and rising living costs have outweighed gains from large minimum wage increases for the lowest-income households. These cuts have reduced the incomes of poorest fifth by just under £3,000 a year, according to the Resolution Foundation. This laid the ground for a deeper cost of living crisis as inflation soared after the pandemic and Russian war in Ukraine to the highest level in 41 years.

don't be dumb like Mr P. Nut.

There were plenty of jobs in 50’s and 60’s but some were less popular than others, hence the economic need for migration. Sounds familiar?

The narrow Brexit vote in 2016 triggered lasting economic upheaval, including tougher trade barriers with the UK’s largest trading partner. The UK economy has notably underperformed other advanced countries since, with real GDP per capita barely above pre-Covid levels, at 4% above the mid-2016 level, compared with 8% in the eurozone and 15% for the US. Rather than an explosion in global trade after Brexit, the US investment bank Goldman Sachs estimates total goods trade volumes have underperformed by about 15% compared with other economies, and relative to staying in the EU.

Despite this uncomfortable truth, Mr. P.Nut would vote to leave the European Union again at the drop of George Galloways hat, and is looking forward to voting for him again at the GE.

Despite this uncomfortable truth, Mr. P.Nut would vote to leave the European Union again at the drop of George Galloways hat, and is looking forward to voting for him again at the GE.

I didn’t vote in the first place ? Please use facts and not fiction oddly.

I won’t be voting, I haven’t since Blair!

Wow! Show me where I said that Gobshite ?

There’s something seriously wrong with you.

You said: "Because they are watching Tv and smoking cigs."

You made no attempt to qualify what you meant.....it is clear you meant it to include everybody on benefits.

If you did not, then please state what percentage off people on benefits are "lazy scroungers"

You see it is you who group together, genuine benifit claimers and the lazy baṣ̌tarðs.

Stiring more hate.
NWGS did group together genuine benefit claimers and the lazy:

"Because they are watching Tv and smoking cigs."

if you think otherwise Bod please point out where NWGS mentioned anything about only some of them being lazy

Sponsored Links
Back