Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
evidicene?

I know you are interested in police procedure. Farage thought the police were behaving strangely and hiding the truth from the public. Have you any idea what he was talking about. What, if anything, did the police do which was unusual or wrong.

Have you noticed who the rioters are?

Talk about blinkered !
I read about one of these rioters who broke a shoe shop window and was helping himself to the single display shoes.

Someone pointed out to him that the shoes weren't in pairs, he replied that it wasn't a problem as his mate only had one leg.

Sponsored Links
The riots in Southport were started by Nigel Farage
People like Farage and Yaxley-Lennon are very good at stirring things up then either fecking off (as Yaxley-Lennon recently did) or pulling back on the rhetoric just before they cross the line where they can more reasonably be accused of stirring up hate and division.

I'll say again, there may well be threads of truth in some of their assertions, however it's their methods that leave a lot to be desired.

Almost all politicians do this in various ways on all subjects. However it becomes that bit more dangerous when referring to race, religion etc.

So, apparently Farage is now claiming that he was actually trying to calm down the spread of misinformation.

I know you are interested in police procedure. Farage thought the police were behaving strangely and hiding the truth from the public. Have you any idea what he was talking about. What, if anything, did the police do which was unusual or wrong.
honestly I have't been following it much.

So they didn't "literally" get away with it. Glad we cleared that up.

Festive used the word - "literally" - because he thought it made him sound clever.

Unfortunately for Festive, he didn't know its definition and, therefore, how it affected the context of his post.

Festive used the word - "literally" - because he thought it made him sound clever.

Unfortunately for Festive, he didn't know its definition and, therefore, how it affected the context of his post.

Is this festive person well known on here? Before a couple of days ago I'd not had any interaction. It was a strange experience!

Fortunately however i am me and not you, and 'literally' living rent free in your head days, weeks later. About to jump on a flight, have a fab weekend, really don't waste your life hating on a forum x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back