Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering why police said straight away that it was not terrorist linked but on wed said in a press conference that they were still liaising with north west anti terrorist unit

Sponsored Links
Black Nikes Matter is a play on the slogan, Black lives Matter.
I don't suppose mottie would have been aware of that. :rolleyes:
He doesn't tend to scrutinise the media for some opportunity to discredit black people. :rolleyes:
Mrs Katai wrote 'Black Nikes Matter' in a post mocking the Black Lives Matter movement

Sponsored Links
Just wondering why police said straight away that it was not terrorist linked but on wed said in a press conference that they were still liaising with north west anti terrorist unit

They originally said that they had no reason to believe it was terror related at that stage but would continue to investigate all angles. It seems a standard practice to reassure the public when there is no obvious terror involvement. Maybe to stop people panicking. That would seem sensible. Is this what you mean on Wednesday?

Merseyside chief constable Serena Kennedy said that although the charges marked “a significant milestone . . . this remains very much a live investigation and we continue to work with our partners from Lancashire Police and Counter Terrorism Policing North West”.

Is this festive person well known on here? Before a couple of days ago I'd not had any interaction. It was a strange experience!
Festive's version of counting to ten:
1722612939158.png

Erm, that's only seven, well twelve if you count all the duplicates. :ROFLMAO:

That is hands down the stupidest post I have seen in a long time. You claimed people were getting away with murder "literally" and proceed to post numerous examples of people being jailed and not getting away with it. What an idiot...
I think we all know what he was saying, and what he was saying was correct - to make some pedantic play on words suggests festive won that point

I don't suppose mottie would have been aware of that. :rolleyes:
He doesn't tend to scrutinise the media for some opportunity to discredit black people. :rolleyes:

Mottie erroneously (being generous here) sees racism where he wants to see it, and focuses in on where it isn't rather than acknowledging where it is ;)

They originally said that they had no reason to believe it was terror related at that stage but would continue to investigate all angles. It seems a standard practice to reassure the public when there is no obvious terror involvement.
Very true but the nuts think they are hiding something which is what Farage suggested with a maybe.

Actually I feel that the serious keyboard players in this general area should be dug out and treated as a terrorist. Also a few that might do it for fun.

Migrants can be seen as a problem in all sorts of ways One view from London gov. NOS has more
People who have been granted asylum in the UK have a disproportionately low employment rate of 51 per cent, compared with economic migrants who have an employment rate of 88 per cent. Although it gets a smaller, a gap remains present even after more than 25 years of residence in the country.17 Jan 2023
Some seek education. Some already have it.

Crime. Well the police keep excellemt records and surprise surprise all races are active in it and blaming one particular group is not as easy as you might think. Social aspects also figure in all. White brick throwing gangs for instance. Drugs and all sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back