Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
They originally said that they had no reason to believe it was terror related at that stage but would continue to investigate all angles. It seems a standard practice to reassure the public when there is no obvious terror involvement. Maybe to stop people panicking. That would seem sensible. Is this what you mean on Wednesday?
Broadly this approach makes sense. Can you imagine what it would be like if the authorities, political leaders and MSM all took an approach from the outset straight out of the Farage, GB News, Yaxley-Lennon playbook?

Which is not what Festive was arguing.
I suppose it all depends upon what you view as getting away with it

if someone murdered a loved one of mine, served a dozen years and then was freed to resume their life, whilst my loved one obviously remained dead - then I would say they had 'got away with it'

where would you stand if the stockport murderer for some obscure reason received just a community service - would you argue they 'had not got away with it' as they had payed a penalty.

I think we all know what he was saying, and what he was saying was correct - to make some pedantic play on words suggests festive won that point
No.

I think he failed badly and his point was well and truly exposed for being so wrong

Sponsored Links

if someone murdered a loved one of mine, served a dozen years and then was freed to resume their life, whilst my loved one obviously remained dead - then I would say they had 'got away with it'

where would you stand if the stockport murderer for some obscure reason received just a community service - would you argue they 'had not got away with it' as they had payed a penalty.
The point there,is that is the sentence long enough.

They've been caught and imprisoned, so they haven't got away with it.

Light sentences maybe, away with murder, no.

Festive was arguing that people with serious mental illnesses should be exterminated before they kill and that "either way these people in charge of our country would be letting everyone get away with murder... oh wait."

You can argue about the length of sentences or capital punishment if you like but you are twisting what Festive actually said. I disagree with him/her.

Marketing data. It's more reliable than personal guesses based on bigotry.
Marketing data would probably say that a butter knife is the most popular knife that is bought in the U.K. but feral youths would more than likely carry a zombie knife or a machete but go on then, put up this marketing data you have.
So, no actual marketing data then? I thought not.
You didn't ask for any.
So don't complain that I didn't provide something that wasn't asked for.:rolleyes:
Most people would agree that the words in bold were me asking for this data, wouldn’t you? If not, I’ll ask again: Where is this 'marketing data' you talked of?

Here is a phone call by Darren, a guy with a South London accent in his 50s, works as a doorman and he talks about what he thinks about immigrants

It doesn't need a debate about the motives of Oswald Farage and the rest of his fifth column, they are plain to see.

Its pretty sad that we now live in a country where the far right are embolden to start riots, the question is how do we get shot of them ?

Appeasement is off the table so......

Most people would agree that the words in bold were me asking for this data, wouldn’t you? If not, I’ll ask again: Where is this 'marketing data' you talked of?

It's easily available. :rolleyes:

But your choice of phrase was intended to intimate that black people were involved in rioting.
I don't suppose mottie would have been aware of that. :rolleyes:
He doesn't tend to scrutinise the media for some opportunity to discredit black people. :rolleyes:

Data? That’s not marketing data you plum. There’s absolutely no data whatsoever on there. You specifically said 'marketing data'. Now show me some actual data or STFU.
Whatever I provide you'll dismiss because you don't like it.

The 10 Top Sneakers Of All Time​

None of them are black,
You intentionally used the phrase about black trainers to intimate that black youths were involved.

I see your vulgarity has totally overwhelmed your intellectual ability.

Whatever I provide you'll dismiss because you don't like it.

None of them are black,
You intentionally used the phrase about black trainers to intimate that black youths were involved.

I see your vulgarity has totally overwhelmed your intellectual ability.
That’s not data either. That’s a best 'sneaker' of all time list and most of them are from the 80’s - hardly relevant to current 'marketing data'. You’ve failed again, haven’t you? Do you actually know the meaning of the word 'data'? I think it best you STFU using words that you don’t know the meaning of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back